Thread: Tier 12

Tier 12

So what's everyones guess on what the t12 sets are gunna look like this time around? Do you think they are gunna be all based off fire (firelands) or do you think they will switch it up a little? Maybe make tier sets actually match the theme of most of the classes this time around. Let me know what you guys think.

Well if Ragnaros is going to be one of the big bosses in the T12 series of raiding, I kind of wonder if Blizz won't base T12 off of the original Tier 1 designs from the MC days. Who knows with Blizz though, might be something totally new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'd guess they'd either be Firey, Demonic, or blue-dragon-esque (the blue dragon one is from what I think is probably the third raid [or it could be another heroic] Coldarra - Tarecgosa Intro - Camera 00)

The idea for a new Coldarra raid is interesting, because it's speculated that it's part of a long dormant volcano, and the Cataclysm could have an effect on the volcano.
    Last edited by godofslack; 2011-02-26 at 07:37 AM.

T1 for T12?

Hmmm.... interesting...

I'm wondering what the Mage T12 is going to look like considering the Tier 11 is Firelord regalia...

Then again, we might be getting War of the Ancients at the same time, so half the tier may be more WotA inspired...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Neptulon also has a raid on 4.1, Same with War of the Ancients (Or that's 4.2 :P) IMO It'll just be something totally new.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    I'm pretty sure Neptulon also has a raid on 4.1, Same with War of the Ancients (Or that's 4.2 :P) IMO It'll just be something totally new.
    I think WotA will be 4.2 with Abyssal Maw together with Firelands in 4.1

10+ Year Old Account
    This time around, they will just dispense with the pretense, and make everyone look like a Transformer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    This time around, they will just dispense with the pretense, and make everyone look like a Transformer.
    Can we pick which one though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I think WotA will be 4.2 with Abyssal Maw together with Firelands in 4.1
    There are game files related directly to WotA in 4.1 PTR, chances are it's coming out then.

I'm sure It's going to look like Tier 1 all over again; Blizzard is too lazy to think of anything creative at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    Hunter tier will obviously be a green/blueyorange phoenix set!
    I honestly hope for this. If the hunter set is phoenix-ish, I will continue my WoW subscription just to get that set and complete it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    Hunter tier will obviously be a green/blueyorange phoenix set!
    Hunter set will be the next stage of the Hunter T3 -> T7 -> T10 atrocity.
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2011-02-26 at 08:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    4p bonus: your charracter starts to emmit flashing animations very fast and you die due epileptic
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

T1 revamped inc.... (just like T3 revamped on T7...)

It will look like people in sweatpants and baggy t-shirts holding a key board and mouse with a monitor hanging off the helmet

Quote Originally Posted by orange-cow View Post
    T1 revamped inc.... (just like T3 revamped on T7...)
    As a warlock, I fully support this.

Probably something fiery. Or trime-travel looking.

One of the plate sets will look like Tron.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.