Deleted

inc long pic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial balance View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yTf92.jpg[IMG]
    Why is there no pic of this man in Borderlands? he fits in perfectly!

Last edited by Migari; 2012-05-23 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Please don't quote big images...
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I never understood men's fascination with standing while pissing. So much more relaxing to sit down. It's much more cleaner to sit down.
    I'm a man.
    This, every day of the week. If there's a chair in a room and there's no social convention preventing me, I will sit down.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Mob View Post

Dammit.
    Bloody hell. What kind of dark magic is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I never understood men's fascination with standing while pissing. So much more relaxing to sit down. It's much more cleaner to sit down.
    I'm a man.
    Uhh because it is much faster and more convenient. Unzip fly, pull out man-tool, pee, put away man-tool, zip fly, done vs. wipe off toilet seat, undue belt, unbutton jeans, unzip fly, pull down pants, sit down, pee, clean off any piss water that may have escaped from the bowl onto your ass, stand up, pull up pants, zip fly, button pants, fasten belt, done. And I don't know about cleaner, either. You're gonna touch your dick when you take a piss, that's just how it is. If you piss on your hands while taking a standing piss, you are definitely doing it wrong lol.

Not only are you spending more time than you need to, you are putting out more effort for worse results. You are blessed with the ability to piss from any direction in any position... don't flaunt your gift!

...and I can't believe I just explained how to take a piss.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a man.
    Half the reason I live in the mountains is so I can pee off my front porch whenever I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Shouldn't have made this, such a terrible joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    This should be in the scary pictures megathread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    Uhh because it is much faster and more convenient. Unzip fly, pull out man-tool, pee, put away man-tool, zip fly, done vs. wipe off toilet seat, undue belt, unbutton jeans, unzip fly, pull down pants, sit down, pee, clean off any piss water that may have escaped from the bowl onto your ass, stand up, pull up pants, zip fly, button pants, fasten belt, done. And I don't know about cleaner, either. You're gonna touch your dick when you take a piss, that's just how it is. If you piss on your hands while taking a standing piss, you are definitely doing it wrong lol.

Not only are you spending more time than you need to, you are putting out more effort for worse results. You are blessed with the ability to piss from any direction in any position... don't flaunt your gift!

...and I can't believe I just explained how to take a piss.
    Well, the problem is: Go to any party with a number of guys who piss while standing. Inevitably, there will be piss all around the toilet. That's just unnecessary and nasty.

And I don't know what you mean about it being faster. Pants down, sit down, piss, stand up, pants up. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Half the reason I live in the mountains is so I can pee off my front porch whenever I want.
    That's fair enough. When I'm outside, I piss where ever the fuck I want.

But whatever. All the guys I know sit down when they piss (especially as a guest at a party or whatever), and that's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Don't say you didn't see it coming <.<

But whatever. All the guys I know sit down when they piss (especially as a guest at a party or whatever), and that's a good thing.
    o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

Shouldn't have made this, such a terrible joke.
    its so bad it magically circles around and is funny again. i find it funny because i read it in Steve Blum's voice
    Last edited by psdew1813; 2012-05-24 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    o.O
    My thought exactly lol.

Unrelated to conversation:

10+ Year Old Account

I'm a man.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    my mom and I when I used to play cod4 lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

do u mean the black aside the pic?