RP thoughts on Aliiance/Horde Pandarens.

I almost posted this is the MOP forum as it's been something that has been on my mind for awhile.
    However since it's the way I feel about a character, and how to make it fit I brought it here. Is it a roleplay issue?

Usually it's a the other faction would kill me on sight if they could so I should stick to the faction that will protect me.
    However, all the npcs will recognize you on sight as your faction.

Would an Horde Pandaren be more emotional and daring, while an Alliance Pandaren more calm and collect?
    Maybe have your character not understand the ways of the paladin or druid but, oh thats a mage or shaman,
    I seen them back home studying the ways of inner peace.

Finally how would you incorporate yourself among the undead or the gnomes.
    Be wary at first but after building relations start to fit in with the vast personality types?
    Or how will you feel the first time seeing Pandarens in your groups and cities if you don't wish to make a Pandaren.

I don't play on a Role Playing server, yet I think getting used to the Pandaren can be helped here.
    If it helps, I think I'll make a Horde Pandaren someday, but the race sometimes feels as akward as bloodelves.
    Maybe with quests I'll feel more in touch with my character.
    Yet I know with level 1-85 probably being the same, that I'll probably end up feeling like a stranger.
    (with the lack of pandaren npcs in 1-85 zones)

Thanks for any responses.
    Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-08-20 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijiri View Post
    Would an Horde Pandaren be more emotional and daring, while an Alliance Pandaren more calm and collect?
    This is the essence of it. Alliance and Horde Pandaren follow the philosophies of Tushui and Huojin respectively. Using that as a starting point, you can extrapolate the answers to your other questions.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have always seem to think the Pandaren mind set is similar to the Tauren(and somewhat dwarves also) They worship nature/the Mother Earth and they are passive like tauren. Though Pandarens seems to have a carpe diem edge to them, just trying to live wonders of life.

And truthfully I think the Horde and Allaince only have a thin line which differentiates them, I believe in mop we will see this.
    Last edited by apepi; 2012-08-22 at 07:35 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

It's basically already been said, and the links basically say what I'm going to say, but yeah. The basic difference between Horde pandaren and Alliance pandaren is that the Horde pandaren prefer action over waiting and do not believe in a one-size-fits-all code of morality, while the Alliance pandaren stick to a rigid moral code and will keep to that code even if people must die for their version of the greater good.