Deleted

WotLK flask and Mix Master

Not the best subject for a first post, but I've noticed that when I make "Old" flasks, like frost wyrms, they dont count towards the guild achievement "Mix Master". This contrary to what I've read on the forums as of yet. Did Blizzard change this? Or did they never count in the first place?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think they ever counted. It does say "Create 10,000 Cataclysm flasks."

Deleted
    Well, guess there is a major burstbubble for many people going for that achievement. I thought it would be nigh impossible to get the achievement even if they counted. /gutted

Deleted
    My guild is at 660/10000. At this pace we won;t have it till next year.

Deleted
    I don't think all of the achievements are supposed to be achieved in the first few weeks of the expansion, we'll likely have year(s) to work our way through them

My guild has only crafted 1186 flasks, and we just got the 10k achievement somehow.
    Maybe a hotfix to only require 1000 flasks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    I don't think all of the achievements are supposed to be achieved in the first few weeks of the expansion, we'll likely have year(s) to work our way through them
    ofc not, but we do get the perk at Glevel 10 dont we? i sincerely doubt any guild will have the achievement to benefit from that perk at that stage.

Yeah.
    My guild is at over 2.5k flasks and we just got the 10k achieve.

Hotfix post inc.