Thread: skill - jc

Deleted

skill - jc

hi guys!

atm I got 500/525 in JC. I dont know where to buy new recipes and the gems that only JC can wear.

help me out!

Deleted
    What faction are you? Horde's JC vendor is in Orgrimmar's Valley of Honor if you're Horde, talk to a guard and ask where the JC trainer is and he'll give you the location. (Trainer and vendor are in the same place)

Just a note though, since I last checked it was slightly bugged and the guard would give you a location which was slightly below where the trainer actually was on the map.
    Last edited by mmocad4cdebfc1; 2011-01-08 at 12:47 AM.

Deleted
    Forgot to say: Im horde

#2 I cant train anymore from the orginal JC trainer :P
    Last edited by mmoc12da4e472e; 2011-01-08 at 12:49 AM. Reason: answering #2

alliance jc vendor is in SW, along the northern edge of trade district.

well nvm then =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by padam View Post
    Forgot to say: Im horde

#2 I cant train anymore from the orginal JC trainer :P
    Yeah, from now on the vendor and Fire Prism are your only methods for levelling JC, what im saying is the vendor is literally just outside of the house the trainer is in in Org.

Deleted
    found it. thanks #5

---------- Post added 2011-01-08 at 02:27 AM ----------

btw, is the only way to get the jc token from daily?

Yep, currently the only way to get tokens is from the daily jewelcrafting quest.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was the same in Wrath. I'm very disappointed they left it that way. Most can turn in mats for patterns, or they just learn them. What I think would have been a better idea would be to trade x green gems for the blue equivalent, and when epics come out same thing. For meta gems it could require x gems of every color, or have those and the rings necks the only ones you do dailies for.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuismar View Post
    It was the same in Wrath. I'm very disappointed they left it that way. Most can turn in mats for patterns, or they just learn them. What I think would have been a better idea would be to trade x green gems for the blue equivalent, and when epics come out same thing. For meta gems it could require x gems of every color, or have those and the rings necks the only ones you do dailies for.
    The problem with that is it would pretty much stop gems from ever selling for high amounts, because as soon as any gem increased in price, the tons of JCers out there would buy the uncut and cut and try to sell. It would make an already competetive market have way too much supply so it would be much harder to make gold.