Deleted

Angry Strand of the ancients. ( steady hands achievment )

As i noticed.

The steady hands achievment nova days is impossible to get.
    Why ?

Demos got alot more HP. Faster speed. and WALLS. got to low hitpoints and gets down in matter of seconds.

1 round is done within 2 minutes. So how the hell are ppl supposed to plant 5 seaforium charges and another guy dissarm them ?.

Ive done strand for 3 months without even getting close to this achievment . ( wish is the only one i have left )

On lightnings blade the QUE is about 15 min - 30 min / battleground.

Blizzard really needs to fix this somehow.
    RATED BATTLEGROUNDS are IMPOSSIBLE on horde side atm

So my suggestions is. Get back to old SOTA. Nerf DEMOS. Uppgrade WALLS. to even be able to do aschivments Fix Que times for rated battl and battlegroundse. Or else

REMOVE STEADY HANDS from battlemaster aschivment.

You seriously have to do something about this aschiev since you bother changing everything else in this battleground.

But thats my opinion. I know lot of ppl having the same problems. round getting done in less than 2 min. steady hands will never get done like this
    Last edited by mmoc8354dddc07; 2011-01-07 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    I managed to get that achievement after the big changes to SOTA, it's not the hardest achievement in the meta imo.

Deleted
    This and WSGs quick cap are all that's left for me. So many quickness potions have been used for nothing. As for Steady Hands, completely impossible. No one even picks bombs up anymore.