Poll: Your favorite raid?

Which of the 3 tier 11 raids is your favorite?

So far, I've cleared 6 bosses in total with my friendguild on 10 man. Among the 3 raids I've experienced so far, Bastion of Twilight is my favorite, beacuse it's a bit more like, you really need to kill this boss to move on to the next. Blackwing Descent is ok, but it feels like a small ICC to me. It's not the same artwork or such, but the overall design of the raid feels a lot like ICC, like you can chose which "wing" you want to enter first, which feels a bit boring to me. Throne of the Four Winds is a bit bland. It's basically just 5 small platforms with bosses on them. Together with some bland loot, it has to be my least favorite.

I dont count Baradin Hold as a tier 11 raid, I count it as a lootpond, where you fish up your loot after some struggle with a fish... or something.

Deleted
    blackwing descent is my favorite. the nefarian fight is just awesome

and tbh bastion of twilight reminds me more at icc than blackwing

blackwing descent, low amount of trash, cool boss fights and having Ony and Nefarion back
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Throne of the Four winds is the coolest to me, since there's no trash, fast bosses, and interesting ways to travel.

Deleted
    Blackwing descent rocks on all fronts! Throne is also pretty sweet since the nice ways of travelling!

BWD for the slightly harder difficulty and altogether more interesting instance. I would say you missed one being TB but cant really count that as a raid due to being a loot pinata. :P

Deleted
    I'll rank all of the bosses in terms of fun and challenge, starting from the worst. Bare in mind, I have not killed a single heroic yet.

1. Nefarian - mechanic-wise the biggest disappointment of this tier, no words to describe how dire the fight is for an end-boss. Expected a lot, lot more. Proves that an "unfun" encounter is even more "unfun" if it has little room for error.
    2. Conclave of Wind - I have always been on the tornado platform, so my opinion might change. Also heard good words about the fight on heroic mode
    3. Magmaw
    4. Halfus Wyrmbreaker - intended to be easily done, so nothing wrong with it being so low
    5. Cho'gall - again a disappointment when it comes to end bosses. It is too easy on normal mode in my opinion as well
    6. Chimaeron - for a dps player, it might even be lower, but it does seem a lot of fun for the healers
    7. Maloriak - If it didnt have this 25% phase it would be right there with Nefarian
    8. Valiona & Theralion - loving the mechanics there
    9. Atramedes - the soundbar mechanic is awesome, also love it when people fail in phase 2
    10. Al'Akir
    11. Omnitron - even if its easy, it sure is a lot of fun. Seems even more fun on heroic
    12. Ascendant Council - an archeotype of a good fight

Raids: 1) Bastion, 2) BWD, 3) Throne

10+ Year Old Account
    BWD seems well planned out, how Nefarian was experimenting with so many things since BWL to provide us with the encounters, it seemed better tied in with the lore as opposed to BoT and T4W