First "raid" was a Stratholme 10 man; I think I was level 59, but it might have been 60.

First raid was Molten Core. We worked on Lucifron, and downed him after two nights of attempts (can't say we were good).

Deleted
    Scholomance back when it was 10man, was epic and we were far from able to finish it, was very soon after people started hitting 60 back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gisthul View Post
    It must have been Scholomance or LBRS but it could have been stratholme as well.. back in the time when UBRS was 15 man raid actually.
    U/L-BRS didn't have (maybe still doesn't) any restrictions on the party sizes, this was due to the fact that (correct me if I'm wrong on this) there was a while when BWL only had the one entrance, the one though UBRS.
    Last edited by mmoc2e0c1ec87e; 2011-09-29 at 04:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    UBRS Good times, wiping on the trash outside The Beast's room!

First raid was a fail "pug" (several guilds who just wanted to raid and take in alts) in MC four weeks before TBC hit. FIrst real raid was Karazhan. I hate that place for having to run it so much, but it was a pretty good raid.

Strat i think :P

Deleted
    wrath naxx was the first one that I killed a boss. First clear was TOC

ZG.
    A friend pulled me in and I had no idea what I was doing. Thankfully broke the tension after a few wipes on the bat priestess with a well timed "We can't stop here, this is bat country!"
    Good times.
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Kara, ah I was so bad back then. But it was still so much fun!

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

u gotta help me ffs

Deleted
    ZG back in the days of vanilla.....a long long time ago...and yea I'm glad they changed stuff around! :P

I think it was Trial of the crusade

Kharazan, and I loved it.

Deleted
    Wailing Caverns but Zulgurub if you want a serious raid

I remember Kara was my first legit current raid i might have done Ony as old content first thou

LBRS at 57, my mind went like "ohmygodwtfhowawesomesauceyippiecoolnessWOW!" and that only for getting the invite

I dinged 80 on my first char in may 2009, jsut when ulduar had been released. The same main I'm using now actually. The first instance I tried was ofc naxx10/25 though^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

i didnt know what raiding was back in vanilla so i didnt start till bc and my first raid was kara, best instance ever hands down

KARA IN 5.0.1!!!

karazhan, what an awesome place

wrath Naxx for me...didnt quite get my character to level 70 in time for BC raids.

Zul'Gurub, back at the end of BC. We downed Mandokir and that was it. :/

My first raid that actually got anywhere was a Naxx 10 run.