Deleted
    Blackwing Descent on my Furywarrior back in Cata

ICC was my first raid

Deleted
    Umm I did the 10 man Strat so that was kinda first raid. But first proper one (not counting UBRS) would be Molten Core.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Soul.

(Well, I did solo AQ20, now AQ10, prior to that. I started playing in Wrath).

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan for me. Such an epic raid.

AQ 40-man. Good times. :-)

Deleted
    Karazhan, was epic as i had no clue whatsoever about any of the bosses when i went there. Still cleared it easy + the last optional boss was carried yes.

Gruuls Lair was my first current level raid, I had done others I think but at higher levels so it was trivial.

UBRS back in the good old days when the only way to find people to run with was to spam the chat channels and wait for them to get to the entrance! Ahhh memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara was my first raid. It was only a couple weeks before Wrath's launch, the vampire bat was in Kara for a short time. I had never raided, but I wanted that bat. So badly. So I get into a raid. I was scared to death! I was a bad geared, not that great feral back then. The run started out rough, as a t6 geared resto druid thought he was the leader and could set the pace for everything. When the rest of us couldn't keep up to his lofty standards, he rage quit. Man it got so much better after that, lol. It took almost 5 hours to clear the place, but I got my bat, and got to try and complete my first raid ever. I didn't screw up on flame wreath (yay) but I did die in the first 30 seconds on Prince (d'oh)

Karazhan for me

i started the game 2 months before tbc so i didnt get to raid in vanilla , making kara my first raid and was raiding ever since , mostly on the same toon (warr) .
    kara was indeed a very special place to start my raiding experience , till this day i cant forget the sound of the front door opening when you get in. epic place

UBRS before there was any size limits on any instances.

Oh the days of 40man Stratholme.

Everquest Plane of Fear. I still have nightmares about corpse runs.

Deleted
    Lucifron, wiping for about 5 hours, only dispelling curses...

Haha, Dragon Soul, LFR -when it first opened!

Was great to see so many positive people saying things like "wow my first raid". Felt really good back then, but boy was my PC not prepared for 25 man and Recount lol!

Curator in Kara.

Deleted
    Obsidian Sanctum 25 man
    Managed to pull off an astonishing 1300 DPS and ended up winning t7 gloves and caster trinket.
    People got mad.

UBRS.

Then Molten Core

The first raid I ever led was 40 man Onyxia's Lair.

Catacylsm- Blackwing Lair

the first trash pack was like a progression fight for some pugs lol. Man.. good times. I like trash packs that feel like a mini boss.
    But maybe it's because they dropped those bad ass fist weapons for my Enh Sham that made them fun to kill.