Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    UBRS or ZG....can't recall wich was first. I totally recall being in a 10-man UBRS on Sen'jinn with people from one of the top guild's back then....and failing quite hard at retarded stuff......Using righteous fury, not understanding the concept of threat AT ALL...

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Pretty sure it was Onyxia(80), back in November. I'd just recently dinged 80 and a friend got some of her guildies together to carry me through both the 10 and 25-man version in the same day. First one I died horribly, had no fucking clue what I was doing. Second, I pretty much just stood at the side and watched. She looked so epic, it was amazing.

Deleted

Cool ..

Mc.. God that was times!

Deleted
    Karazhan. First boss ever killed was Vanndar though :P

mine first raid was AQ 40. During the beggining of 3.0 pre wrath, people were doing all the old raids. And I got invited to 1. I was lvl 63 at the time, and most were 70, but I had fun. My first raid at appropriate lvl was naxx 10 with my first guild. I OT'd it. The skull of ruin dropped, and I was soooo exited. I have loved raiding ever since.

Deleted
    first raid was BRD but first *end-game* ZG or Onyxia I believe... been such a long time still playing the same character I did back then as my main!

Excluding LBRS, UBRS, Strat and Scholo, my first raid was MC.
    ... "LOOT THE DOOOOOOOOG!!!"

UBRS. We didn't make it to the end.

LBRS/UBRS/MC

one of those i guess

UBRS and then MC.

Edit: Oh and I was the off-tank in UBRS with my shaman. Those were the days.

Kara. I nearly shat myself from how great that place was.
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Karazhan! fun times...

MC.. good times... XD
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Figoment View Post
    Kara. I nearly shat myself from how great that place was.
    I've gone in there with my friend once, does it start to get better after the first 4 bosses?

I don't like the whole dark damp look.

Molten Core. Was always my favorite raid and always will be.

Kryptz 85 Undead Rogue
    Runetotem US
    **RETIRED**

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    I've gone in there with my friend once, does it start to get better after the first 4 bosses?

I don't like the whole dark damp look.
    It's only really the basement and stables areas that look like that. The rest is much prettier

A friend and I joined this social guild during mid TBC, one night they had two DPS spots open for Karazhan, so we joined them without knowing any tactics without any sort of raid experience. Nonetheless we got to the later parts of the instance that night.

Scholomance. Was a lot of fun.

First traditional raid? Molten Core.