Thread: Keyboard help

Keyboard help

Ok soo I'm gonna be buying the razor naga mouse soon...

What I want advise with is could any1 tell me a good gaming keyboard that coompliments this mouse nicely,,
    Preferably with backlit keys

15+ Year Old Account
    I just bought a Logitech G110 and it's pretty nice
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

razer lycosa, its an awesome keyboard in my opionion

10+ Year Old Account
    The razer lycosa would compliment your razer naga very nicely, it's what I'm using.

My vote's for the G19, little expensive for most people however.

G15 is what I use. Gets the job done, quiet, reliable, G keys, cheap. If you want fancier then a G19 isn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    I just bought a Logitech G110 and it's pretty nice
    Yea ive been looking into this keyboard. but read a couple of bad reviews about it breaking too easy!?]

Quote Originally Posted by ispano View Post
    My vote's for the G19, little expensive for most people however.
    This keyboard looks fantastic but yea its a lil outa my price range unfortunately

ive been looking into the logitech ones most coz of the g keys as they would really really help with my frost mage pvp :P
    and will help a LOT more than my basic keyboard and mouse that i use atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    G15 is all you need, all the macro keys you ever need...

There is also the G19 but its more expensive and it uses its own power plug which is a pain.
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

OMG stockli !!! Its beeorn from addiction :P if ya remember lol !! woooo

G15 - and if you can find the original one (not the remodel) then grab it quick cause it is better.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooplar View Post
    Yea ive been looking into this keyboard. but read a couple of bad reviews about it breaking too easy!?
    seems sturdy enough to me, a keyboard is a keyboard so if you beat on it expect it to break.

some reviews said the volume roller thing felt like it was broken but mine feels like a scroll wheel on a mouse and you cant hear it at all so i dunno what they're talking about

the sidewinder x4 or x6 are also solid choices
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

What's the difference between the original g15 and the version 2 g15?

I was probably going to buy a replacement g15 myself soon, considered the g19 but it's pretty damn expensive and the whole power plug thing doesn't excite me very much either.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    G15 is what I use. Gets the job done, quiet, reliable, G keys, cheap. If you want fancier then a G19 isn't bad.
    My G15 certainly isn't very quiet anymore. xD
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    What's the difference between the original g15 and the version 2 g15?

I was probably going to buy a replacement g15 myself soon, considered the g19 but it's pretty damn expensive and the whole power plug thing doesn't excite me very much either.
    The original has 18 G Keys, while the newer only has 6. Also it has the flip up LCD instead of the one embedded into the frame. I used to have an original, but the LCD broke, used it like that for a while til I got the G19.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    PLEASE, check out the 'Steelseries MERC' keyboard. I have been using one for the past three years, and enjoy it immensely. I keybind everything, and the way the 'additional' keypad is added to the keyboard has made my gameplay much more successfull. Give it a look.
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.

I know a number of people with the g150 or w/e. It's the new make of the g15 (same as the g19, but the LED screen isn't as incredible). I also know a number of people with the Lycosa, both love their keyboards.