Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    they should have left the +30% shield on yourself alone for priestys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    The nerfs to Unholy a spec that no one uses unless they're level are uncalled for!
    wat

iam okay with that nerfs, we get some mobility and didnt ask for that glyph, deaths embrace nerf is okay, too.
    maybe we are fine, now. that nerfs arent big, but we will see.
    still not really happy with those notes.
    enhancement do a hell of damage and still receive damage buffs but utility nerfs, cant get it.
    they overbuff hunter now, last build was fine but again buffs for mm? seriously

Mage armor nerfed -- it was a long time coming.

Deleted
    Wait what? Nerfing rogues again? They can't be serious .. Those 10 seconds more cooldown on cloak can be the difference between life and death. Well and 5 energy more or less won't matter that much, but those 0.5sec silence we lose on garrote? I can't believe this

New Enchant - to which item?

Quote Originally Posted by fenrrirr View Post
    hunters can now use auto shot while moving. Zomg!!!!!!!
    what the f*&kkkkkkkkkkk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFxJMH View Post
    There there, hunters who QQed about Survival, Marksmanship is being buffed.
    Survival is also being unnerfed to a degree, and Auto Shot while moving is a nice all-around buff, plus once they figure out the haste code, whatever buff they're trying to do with CS/SS will be nice too.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Black Arrow damage has been reduced by 15%. (down from 25%)
    Explosive Shot damage has been reduced by 15%. (down from 25%)

Should be in Surv list =D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters everywhere rejoice!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlightt View Post
    I'm guessing bracers.

They fail to mention their unjustly nerf to Ret.

They nerfed Hammer of Wrath by 50%

What are the enchants for?

Deleted
    Like stated in the previous post

Enchant Bracer - Agility - Permanently enchant bracers to increase Agility by 50. Requires a level 300 or higher item.
    Creates Enchant Bracer - Agility. / Reagents: Hypnotic Dust x 12, Maelstrom Crystal x 2, Volatile Air x 15
    Enchant Bracer - Major Strength - Permanently enchant bracers to increase Strength by 50. Requires a level 300 or higher item.
    Creates Enchant Bracer - Major Strength. / Reagents: Hypnotic Dust x 6, Maelstrom Crystal x 2, Volatile Earth x 25
    Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect - Permanently enchant bracers to increase Intellect by 50. Requires a level 300 or higher item.
    Creates Enchant Bracer - Mighty Intellect. / Reagents: Hypnotic Dust x 4, Greater Celestial Essence x 4, Maelstrom Crystal x 2, Volatile Water x 15
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-13482

# Volatile Air now has an increased chance of dropping from rich mining nodes and Pyrite with the Electrostatic Condenser.

Well thats good news for the 5 engs with mining.

What a fantastic druid patch. Let's keep taking away key abilities in a druid arsenal. Maybe then we'll all re-roll so you don't have to keep worrying about PVP balance.

Oh wait. *finger!*

well atleast we get our hunter aoe back. and autoshot while running is cool. i guess ill be relieved when im no longer required to be the top dpser on every fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlightt View Post
    It's the bracer enchant reported from the datamining Boubouille did a few days ago. Blizzard forgot to include the word "Bracer" in there somewhere.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Tailoring
    Illusionary Bag now has 26 slots.
    Thank god I purchased 4 x Portable Holes 6 hours ago because I tought to myself that there's no point in crafting those for that high price... 10k gold wasted *sigh*

Yay serpent spread is un nerfed! I love my aoe. Auto shot while moving? Pretty cool but not sure how much that will help in pvp.

Aww, Blizz is slowly reverting all of the buffs to priests.