Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    with a name like troll druid captain obvious says you play a druid? and did you do this because of the shapeshift nerf?
    Reason i ask is because im loving all the whiney bitches with like 7 threads about it and how the end of the world is not dec 2012 but actually in a couple of weeks when patch goes live. lol
    You should go post here if that the case and maybe the op will feel better for what you did rather than getting flamed to shit .
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-get-any-worse

What makes you think anyone would care if some random dude quits WoW?
    Lok'tar ogar!

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a month you'll be crying over those characters.

In all seriousness though, good luck in future MMOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    How does quiting wow make me a loser? I'm pretty sure your just a troll wanting some attention.

I deleted my characters so i know for 100% that i'll never return.
    Posting about how totally cool you are on a forum where people go to talk about WoW makes you a loser.

Nobody at all in the WORLD who doesn't know you personally gives the slightest shit whether you play this game or not.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^
    This and nothing else.

I wanna have a cent for every "Can I have your stuff?"-answer....

Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    I deleted all my characters.
    lol.

You could've sell your acc on Ebay for a minimum of 100$

I find it just hilarious when people quit this game saying the expantion is shit, even before they have seen half of the first tier. Same shit happened in WotLK. Well have fun, I hope you won't regret.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does quiting wow make me a loser? I'm pretty sure your just a troll wanting some attention.
    No offense, but if you need to delete your character to stop playing, you're a loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    deleting toons = stupid

sell your account or something instead, but deleting is idiotic. either have fun IRL

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

You know those characters you deleted?

You know people will buy them on e-bay/craigslist?

Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    with a name like troll druid captain obvious says you play a druid? and did you do this because of the shapeshift nerf?
    Reason i ask is because im loving all the whiney bitches with like 7 threads about it and how the end of the world is not dec 2012 but actually in a couple of weeks when patch goes live. lol
    You should go post here if that the case and maybe the op will feel better for what you did rather than getting flamed to shit .
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-get-any-worse
    the trolldruid name i thought of right when troll druids were introduced, but i never actually lvled one up to 85(mine is lvl 25) so this has nothing to do with the feral druid nerfs. Im just bored of wow and im gonna be playing console games instead of mmo's because they are too time consuming and adicctive.

you're definitely going to regret deleting those characters when you decide to come back and have to start from scratch again.

why couldn't you just uninstall wow, end your subscription and muster the willpower? :P

either way good luck irl.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

oh WoW, your a hero... NOT! I mean cmon do we really need to care about this? I take huge breaks for about 2-3 months from WoW and I dont make posts like: I am not going to play WoW for 2 months, etc.

Deleting your chars is only good if your really compulsive. You can always let your friends use your chars since you dont really care about them or just sell them.

Cheers, I'm still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by soupuhstah View Post
    Yeah, when the WoW monster rears it's ugly head again, you'll be WAY pissed you did that
    Just ask blizz to get them back >.>

troll thread is troll, please stop with the food

If I were that serious about quitting I'd rather sell the damn account before I'd delete the characters. Just saying.

Blizzard will get your characters back from deletion when you return, just open a ticket.

In the mean time, can i have your gold?

i wish i could award u a lvl 359 epic for quiting, but thats impossible now.