Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    You can always get your characters back. Just ask Blizz. :P
    Deleting characters is knowing that your will is weak and you need to help yourself to avoid returning, but thereby he is giving up on his determination which is the first step to return.

If your really determined you just /unsubscribe and never touch it instead of making drama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephriel View Post
    See you in Rift?!?

http://www.riftgame.com/en/
    man u beat me to it!

Deleted
    If you were serious about quitting you wouldn't be making a thread on a WoW site about how awesome yo uare for quitting, you'd just do it.

See ya in a month
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    If you succeed, good for you. ;p I'm 99% sure I'm moving from this game too when I upgrade my PC.
    why stop when you're getting a new and better comp? ;o not making any sense! anyway, gl hf OP, cu soon

GM can restore your chars, i've been through it )
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

Quote Originally Posted by Clame View Post
    If I were that serious about quitting I'd rather sell the damn account before I'd delete the characters. Just saying.
    I dont not want to sell them because well first off its illiegal, and i do not want to pass on my account to somebody else. If i do sell it to somebody they migth not play in moderation and lose real life friends and such therefore i deleted them to be done with it once and for all, and now i know i'll never return because i have to start from lvl 1.

10 to 1 odds say this guy is still playing. he got pissed about something and came here to rant. never deleted his toons, or has since put in a ticket for restoration and is still sitting on his couch eating a bag of freetos drinking a mt. dew playing wow.

why else would an absolute stranger come onto a forum to announce that hes quitting something...to invoke a response..and hes done that..and the truthful conclusion is that whether hes playing or not, no one cares. we dont know you, and now,(if your really not playing anymore) dont WANT to know you, and since you feel the need to announce your discontinuation in a game we all love, why would you think we would?

anyhow, another useless thread expanding with useless comments, and yes even mine is negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by neobahamut20 View Post
    In the mean time, can i have your gold?
    How could you get hes gold if he deleted the chars? Don't think he gonna ask blizz to get em back right after deleting

Deleted
    Just like when someone who we dont know dies, we dont care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolldruid View Post
    I finally did it today, after thinking about it for a month i did it! I deleted all my characters. After seeing what Cata has brought im not all that impressed and its basicly the same old grind yet another time. I dont want to ruin 2011 with wow on my computer.

Playing since The Burning Crusade i'v had tons of fun in this world, and i wish you all a great time. Thanks for me and hopefully i'll stop visiting this site aswell to stop getting exicted about new features in wow.

You'll be back (you are also reading thing in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice )
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

IF you'll forgive the simile, deleting your characters upon quitting is like what emo kids do to their wrists. It's mostly about attention. Else, why are you posting here?
    If you love someone, you will focus your life on their happiness.

See you in a few hours then, quitter.

Deleted
    Rift looks pretty... i'll try that. Thanks for the tip

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexiaa View Post
    You'll be back.
    They'll all be back

I deleted my characters so i know for 100% that i'll never return.
    You can still put in a ticket to Blizz and get them back as long as you don't do it all the time. Nothing is lost in WoW forever.

---------- Post added 2011-01-13 at 12:52 PM ----------

I dont not want to sell them because well first off its illiegal, and i do not want to pass on my account to somebody else. If i do sell it to somebody they migth not play in moderation and lose real life friends and such therefore i deleted them to be done with it once and for all, and now i know i'll never return because i have to start from lvl 1.
    There is a difference between illegal and against the rules. The WoW police will not show up and arrest you.

*clears throat*

<insert DarthVaderScreaming.gif here>
    Trolldruid, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This lonely and broken world of Azeroth shan't be the same without thine mighty light to clear our darkened paths!

Say it isn't so! Say it isn't so!

/uncontrollable sobbing

Do you feel validated now?

'Nuff said. If you want to quit, why let everyone on these forums know? Tell your friends instead .
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally did it today, after thinking about it for a month i did it! I deleted all my characters. After seeing what Cata has brought im not all that impressed and its basicly the same old grind yet another time. I dont want to ruin 2011 with wow on my computer.

Playing since The Burning Crusade i'v had tons of fun in this world, and i wish you all a great time. Thanks for me and hopefully i'll stop visiting this site aswell to stop getting exicted about new features in wow.
    The reason you are posting this is because you are desperate for answers if you did a good job quitting, because you already regret it.
    The answer: no one really cares. You'll be back soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Can I still say "Cool story bro?"

Really. No one cares if you quit.

And why do people keep saying Cataclysm ruined WoW? It's been out for a month, of course there will be balancing issues.
    Can I also say "Cool story bro?"
    Really. No one cares if you /care on someones post.
    And really. No one cares about my post.
    And Yes! Really! No one cares about anyone making a post about anything.

Peace.