Thread: Lil' XT

Lil' XT

So today I was driving to Smoothie King because I wanted a smoothie (OMG I LOVE SMOOTHIE KING), and saw an old tcg shop I used to go to, and I thought "hell I haven't gone in there for ages lets check it out!" So I went in and on a random fluke decided to buy a back of WoW cards, and, lucky me, I happened to get the Landros Lil' XT loot card. Now as someone who has no interest in this pet for myself how much do you think I could sell something like this for? (in gold not cash)
    Thanks in advance! =D

Things like TCG card items don't show up on wow servers (I'm assuming the pet is not BoP here) very often, at least not through the AH, so it's tough to pin down a real price. Could range anywhere from a thousand gold or two to tens of thousands.

10-15k ish did the same a lot

Check the wowtcg website, it has current auctions on Ebay for each card and shows the average price they sell for.

Edit: Didn't notice you said gold.

Lil XT is BoP so you can't sell it.

I can give them the code to use, I realize it's risky but I don't plan on scamming anyone, and would get the gold before I gave them the code for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    well it depends on what kind of server you are on and what kind of people you find, in example id gladly pay 10k goldfor something like that but as several people have stated, its bop, so you'll have to sell them the code, and they gotta trust you

goodluck selling it anyway! and grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Carthelm View Post
    I can give them the code to use, I realize it's risky but I don't plan on scamming anyone, and would get the gold before I gave them the code for it.
    Good luck getting someone to give you the gold for a code, it's been something Dodgy people have done in the past to con people out.

Quote Originally Posted by Carthelm View Post
    I have seen this happen exactly 4 times. Each one of those times it ended terribly, with smoke and fire, some butthurt, and at least one of the two people believing they were screwed.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you can even sell a code for gold? The code is a real life item, however a BoE/BoU item is not. You can sell the code for $$, and the BoU items for gold. I don't think selling a code for gold is allowed, ToS wise. It's like $$ -> Gold. Any exchange of a real life item for an ingame item is against ToS.

But idk. I always end up reporting the people who spam codes for gold because 99/100 they're scams.
    Last edited by Merite; 2011-01-13 at 08:50 PM. Reason: edited

Quote Originally Posted by Merite View Post
    Not sure if you can even sell a code for gold? The code is a real life item, however a BoE/BoU item is not. You can sell the code for $$, and the BoU items for gold. I don't think selling a code for gold is allowed, ToS wise. It's like $$ -> Gold. Any exchange of a real life item for an ingame item is illegal.

But idk. I always end up reporting the people who spam codes for gold because 99/100 they're scams.
    That is true. I don't know if it's actually against the ToS but I know selling game time for gold is. It seems to me, if blizzard wants something to be sellable for gold, they just make it bind on use/equip

Its a free train wrecker though with no cooldown.

And you'd have to sell it for less than its going on the Blizz store of course! T_T

EDIT: ...you're selling it for gold? You shouldnt do that.