Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Post How do you act around the opposite sex?

This is a simple question, but it is a very different answer for different people. Do you act like a complete fool around the opposite sex, or do you know the opposite sex better than you know your own?

Be honest here, its not like people several thousand miles away are going to come to your house and murder you if you tell people the complete and honest answer that they disagree with.

Deleted
    Don't really think I act much differently at all tbh, unless it's someone I'm attracted to

Dont act any diff really, but I rarely hang around girls (they usually bug the crap out of me with their girlish ways). when they are not gamer girls anyway

15+ Year Old Account
    I never got along with other girls and I interact much better with guys. I'm probably more of a joker around other guys 'cause guys are always fun and I'm funny too!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little more comfortable around males, I usually have a lot more common ground with them. I won't modify my behaviour past the unconscious discomfort I might feel, but that depends on who they are. If it's just some high pitched, screaming, hyper, idiot I'll probably end up leaving before I get a headache, but if she can sit down, relax, and smoke a joint and talk about aliens then we'll get on like a house on fire. Usually the women I've known haven't been as easy to hang around with as my bros.
    "The truth, my goal."

Sexual innuendo either way :P Meh i dont act different around girls or guys my own age but if its much higher or lower i might act different towards either sex...

I act normally
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    I act normally
    I knew I'd see this before I left this topic, and I was right.
    I accidentally my signature

It doesn't matter to me, but if I do come across a girl, I usually let them have stuff that I'd fight a guy for. I dunno, girls just seem like they're generally nicer, better people in-game.

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

IRL: I tend to be shy. If I like the girl, my insecurities all blow up in my head and I can't actually speak to them.

Explains why I'm single. Think it'll be better when I'm fit and healthy, should provide a bit of an ego boost (always been unfit and it's one of the main confidence destroyers for me).

In game though I don't act much differently around them. I think of it as - if I were a girl then it'd just put me off playing the game if everyone I spoke to treated me in a certain way. I don't get too personal with females though.

Deleted
    Like Charlie Sheen. BUT WITH MORE BALLS.

I have had not-so-good father, and neither-so-good stepfather. My mom have been closest "friend" in my family almost for my whole life. Just for that I do well talking girls and less to boys, I maybe had traumas I didn't get good friends from boys on my childhood. Today it's quite different and I'm doing well with both sides. But I wonder..

i have been acting like a nice guy around my gf for the past 9 years... though rest of the female population prolly see me as a irl troll. prolly cuz i dont have any interest in anyone else.
    u could say that im not rly a good wingman cuz i always piss ppl off
    Last edited by goneloco; 2011-03-06 at 03:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll act normally around a girl who knows me well. If it's someone who I'm attracted to, I'll just try to seem like I'm acting normally (surprisingly, it usually works well).

uhmmm, lets see i am 40 so pretty much the same as i have always done..... i listen and act like my self and if they don't like it hit the Road jack and don'tcha come back NO more
    "I have been to a place where Love and Pain are one.... Where dancers Glide and Masks hide...."

Deleted
    same as i do around my guy friend(like a total retard having fun 24 7 yes rly) unless i like the girl then i act more cool and chill but somehow most girls at my school seem to have found that out :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm either hilariously amusing or.. ahahahhhahahah... awkward..
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE CUP?

Everyone knows you should never any liquids, especially around computers. I keep a wetvac and absorbent towels handy in case I ever any liquids. If I ever coffee though, God help me, call 911 because I have more than computer issues.

TL;DR- Always the whole thing in a safe, dry place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to hang out more with girls rather than guys actually as I find most guys completely immature dicks. Being 18 myself I can say that most other guys of that age don't behave any different than they did when they were 12. Obviously this is generalization at it's best, I do know some mature guys of my age too, just less.

I behave normal around both.

I'f im horny i ask for sex
    if im not horny
    i just do what i do

wtf i'm always horny hahaha

since im asexual
    i act normaly.