10+ Year Old Account

So i was thinking..

that i have been playing this game for almost 6 years now and Ive always played horde, i realized i was missing out on half the game (Alliance) and i would like to know a 'good' alliance realm to start out on ( not one for new players ) that will help me get the whole experience. I don't care for RP, PVP, or PVE i just want something with a large population and good economy. Really any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!
    Fûrbs - Troll Druid - Area 52
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%aee/advanced
    Starcaller

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furb View Post
    that i have been playing this game for almost 6 years now and Ive always played horde, i realized i was missing out on half the game (Alliance) and i would like to know a 'good' alliance realm to start out on ( not one for new players ) that will help me get the whole experience. I don't care for RP, PVP, or PVE i just want something with a large population and good economy. Really any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks!
    Dont quote me on it, but ive heard that Sylvanas is a really good Alliance realm, also Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every server I play on is alliance favored in population however the community is horrible alliance side. So avoid undermine, the scryers, and steamwheedle cartel.

Deleted
    First of all, tell us if you're playing on US or EU servers, now that's pretty obvious for some due to your location, but everyone may not see/think of that.

themiller is referring to Sylvanas EU, which is a great alliance realm, indeed.

Don't know about US realms, sorry.