Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i'd go about my normal business and make sure when the end comes im close to a spirit healer so my corpse run wil be minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    Two days? That's enough time to get to Scotland where my ex-bf is and spend my last hours with him.
    Maybe you should spend that time learning math? :P

Grab a few towels and stick my thumb up in the air. Peace yall

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Ah yes, lying to your children, best parent ever.
    better parent then a douche who thinks children should be exposed to the shit of the world...ah well, see you in an alley showing your kids what it's like to be raped...

OT: We get there...when we get there.

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 09:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spac3Rat View Post
    Maybe you should spend that time learning math? :P
    Maybe you should consider not everyone travels from where you are?

ALSO: so long, and thanks for all the fish.

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    actually there is http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f5d_BcsegD...h/20090928.jpg

god help anyone stuck in those 9 circles of mmo hell
    Oh come on, it's not so bad, we've been stuck in a few of those for years now...

Deleted
    Get drunk and sleep whit the girls so meny I can.

Definately go to South Korea and find me a nice Korean mini doll dam those girls are hot lol. SNSD all over it lol.

Deleted
    How u guys think, that the world is conna end??.. Is it exploit or UFO`s conna attack us or something els.. =D

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 09:56 AM ----------

I know ..Deathwind is conna attack us xD

I guess I'd have a family moment with my girlfriend and our son. Being very sad he haven't had a chance to live (he's 9 months)

I would transcend into a higher level of existance using many illegal substances, and then when I am what some might call a God, time would have no relevance to me and I can see everything that has been and everything that ever will be. Then I'll probably be spending my time doing God stuff.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    How u guys think, that the world is conna end??.. Is it exploit or UFO`s conna attack us or something els.. =D

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 09:56 AM ----------

I know ..Deathwind is conna attack us xD
    Modern Day ice age i recon. Like a 2012/Day after tommorow disaster. Everyone knows the world is doomed and even Britain had it's coldest winter in something like 60 odd years should be fun gg.

If it does happen pack yourself a thermal heater gotta stay warm

i'd try to nail the girl i've been eyeing for a long time. and every other girl in my class

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd save the world.

Nerf Ghostcrawler

Deleted
    Iol. Locking your salve in a room don`t save u for the end of the world :P I try to NOT panik and try injoin evry moment I have left and do that what I am not done jet. ;P Like run to the market and destroy evrything ..get very drunk and have fun outside. xD

Team up with Chuck Norris and Megan Fox, use Chuck Norris to survive the sudden doom then ditch him and go for Megan Fox.

Anyone following me?

Deleted
    I'd buy a Dr Pepper and see if it gets any better if it's the last thing I'd ever have..

..or an Irn Bru..

Yuck.

I'd spend them listening to nine inch nails.
    Obviously i'd Finish my last day with "The day the whole world went away" and "And All that could have been".
    I could try and kill the pope while im on it.

Deleted
    Basicly, tell the girl i have been dreaming of all my life, that i love her!

Then, if she slaps me in the face. I will go to this thread and QQ about it.
    Play some wow and die a lonely death =(

Probably join in with one of the many riots that would occur. Always had a fancy on for being in a proper riot.

Deleted
    rape all my female friends