Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I can't help but laugh at the CoH radius nerf and all the shadow changes for the worse. Way to go Blizzard, way to go. They nerf PoH, increase CoH but then they somehow decide that CoH needs a nerf if it was buffed before - laughable.

Why do I have to keep up with this chakra crap only to be penalized in the end. I mean if I go into AoE chakra, let my heals feel powerful - more powerful as any other healers - that why it's there. I mean healing without any chakra state right now is bad. Or give every other healer a mechanic like chakra to fight it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TehTiny View Post
    So they are adding gem slots to all the crafted epics but reducing the stats......lose.
    Item budget, sir or madam.

Deleted
    Just the best change to shield tanking ever... meta gem -4% shield block value... thanks blizzard, you made our life harder again.. +reducing stats on crafted epix.. means tanks will be easier to hit and kill. Allright!

Quote Originally Posted by nosound View Post
    Just the best change to shield tanking ever... meta gem -4% shield block value... thanks blizzard, you made our life harder again.. +reducing stats on crafted epix.. means tanks will be easier to hit and kill. Allright!
    That was always 1%, it's a tooltip correction. On Wowhead if you follow the link to the actual effect of the meta, it said 1% there even when Cata was launched.

Mana Tide Totem now affects raid members. wow!

Deleted
    -60% Protector of the Innocent ?
    30% * 2??
    ;(

ehm heroic strike should be buffed for warrior tanks imo, as a warrior tank it's already to hard to hold agro at the start of a fight, they should do something about that. the mages and paladins ( some other specc aswell ) burst so much dmg that i have a very hard time to hold the boss on me

Deleted
    I'm on the European PTRs and still no new art for the troll swift flight form...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demonic Empowerment (Felguard) now also removes fear.

We are officially unstoppable in duels.

Deleted
    its kinda strange the already pve op class getting some boosts and fire mages keep being left out when they are the weakest of the pure class dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nosound View Post
    Your apparent sense of entitlement is matched only by your ignorance!

The meta was always +1% SBV - the tooltip incorrectly stated 5%.

The stats were reduced on crafted epics by a small margin and replaced with a socket and small appropriate socket bonus. Ultimately, this means a slight buff to all of them.

Congratulations Elemental Shamans, now Windfury Weapon triggers 3 extra attacks...

Quote Originally Posted by invictusordead View Post
    its kinda strange the already pve op class getting some boosts and fire mages keep being left out when they are the weakest of the pure class dps.
    I'm not sure what game you are playing but fire mages are currently the highest mage dps spec by a long way and it looks like it is getting boosted by the patch notes. Arcane is pretty much dead right now, it is 25-30% behind fire on every boss in the game. I am blue in the face telling our guilds mages to stop speccing arcane for raids, some of them have been enjoying their 2 button spec for so long I don't think they remember how to play anything else.

Those priest nerfs are absolutely uncalled for.

So stupid buffs.. more buffs for dk´s..druids..shaman.. its better blizz get new ppl working for them..

maybe its better delete some classe´s like priest and rogue. and lets create shamy, druid , dk and mage "world" . gz blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it when they nerf classes that are not even OP. SHADOW PRIEST. c'mon blizz, this decisions are very discouraging
    I know, why not nerf the dots too...

- Persuader no longer requires Skin of Shadow to be crafted.

This was needed.

uh wut?
    * Inscription: Glyph of Hex now reduces the cooldown of your Hex spell by 10 sec, down from 15 sec.

Well that was really needed in pve cause we where spamming that shit. As resto it's time for another glyph in that socket.

Every day I'm more and more grateful that I chose not to renew my subscription when it expires on the 25th. This expansion has been nothing but a huge cluster-you-know-what since it came out. Tons of bugs, crappy quests, horrible zones, and now patch fixes that don't make any sense at all. Does Blizzard even know what game they're working on any more? Perhaps they think they're working on Titan here (or whatever it's called).

Oh, well. Looks like some interesting games on the horizon. I've heard really good things about Rift. Heck, even if Rift fails, maybe it will jump start Blizzard into getting their asses back in gear and not just changing things based on how what they ate for lunch is sitting in their stomachs in the afternoon...