Poll: 'Main' spec?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What is your 'Main' spec?

I was curious as to how many mmochamp users use tank, heals or dps as there main spec.

This will probably show that there are A LOT more dps users here.

Pally heals, but in cata so far I've only played tank for instant lfd.

"I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

Despite my best efforts otherwise, i've always ended up healing ever since vanilla.. So I guess i'll be voting Healer.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Deleted
    All depends on what char you on about though? most of us have more than 1 char and each one has it's own "main" spec... my druid, priest and shammy have healing as their main spec, but my mage, warlock, rogue, hunter, DK, warrior, pali are all main spec'd DPS but warrior/Pali/Druid have tank as off-spec.

I'm a pure, did you mean for me to vote?

Another helpful poll would be asking only the three plate classes to vote in one poll.
    And only the four potential healer classes to vote in a different one.

Except a lot of people just drop in and vote without reading anything. Notice how much more popular poll threads are in general. NVM, forget everything I said.

I voted DPS as that is what I do in PvP. (and what I mainly do). On the rare chance I PvE though I tank on my DK.

Eh, my paladin's offspec is prot, but I never use it except for soloing. I'm just not that fond of tanking. My paladin is heals, as is my priest alt, my druid alt, and my shaman alt. Most of my alts also have pretty decent dps specs and gear.

Ret DPS. Though I thoroughly enjoy Prot Warrior as well.

Resto shaman, but solely because my guild needed a third healer for weekday 10mans. Otherwise, I'd be a mage doing the deeps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    DPS here.

Either I'm facerolling with Arcane (L2P Fire nub!), or I'm smashing faces in with Fury. And for those extremely rare times, I retry tanking on my Warrior, get yelled at for being slow, and then I go back to Fury for 6 months =(
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    UH Dps is my MS, but I also have a Disc Priest for healing and a Blood OS for tanking....like having it all coverd =)

I am DPS by heart, i always try tanking or healing but i always end getting to DPS again. what can i say, i like hitting stuff and getting big numbers?
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Holy Pala here... in Cata.

Blood Dk (tank) since WOTLK.

before that, my main was a warlock

Surprisingly so far there is a good DPS:Tank ratio, too many tanks in fact, I wonder if this trend will continue when there are more votes

Elemental Shaman. Born and raised in Cataclysm. Couldn't play the blue space goat past lvl 10 so I had to wait for the Dwarf.

Deleted
    Been tank since I dinged 80 a couple of days after Wrath Launch and I've never changed my mainspecc. Ofc I had dpsgear and a dpsspecc, but I never raided with it, just used it when I didnt want to tank heroics.

Deleted
    Although i had every healer and 3 tank classes to 80 back in wotlk, my main spec and priority have always been DPS.. I find it much more challenging, even when doing farm content.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heal priest now, heal priest forever.

Deleted
    I've been tanking on my Prot Paladin about as much as I've been playing Enhance Shaman, so it's a tie