Druid twink professions

Hey all! This my first forum post, so please be gentle A few friends and I are making 19 twinks for fun to play together in BGs. I chose to be the healer of the group and chose a resto druid. I was just wondering what professions are best at level 19 for twink BG'ing (keep in mind, resto druid). If you could even explain a tad as to why to choose said professions, I'd appreciate it. Thank you EDIT: Apparently it's my second post :P

mining for extra hp, engineering for bombs, the stuns come in handy. good luck getting a queue though, nobody does xp-off bg's

Deleted
    Engineering unless you're getting the fishing hat, herbalism would be a good one in my opinion as the haste bonus in lifeblood is now quite effective at low level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo333 View Post
    mining for extra hp, engineering for bombs, the stuns come in handy. good luck getting a queue though, nobody does xp-off bg's
    Are you sure? I just gained 10 levels in 5 hours yesterday doing WSG from level 24 - 34. WSG weekends give 10 bars every time you win. EVERYBODY does BG's for exp. And twinks do them all the time... It's mainly 19 twinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Engineering unless you're getting the fishing hat, herbalism would be a good one in my opinion as the haste bonus in lifeblood is now quite effective at low level.
    It's only like 5 haste.. better than nothing, but still not a lot.

If I had a 19 twink healer I'd go mining and engineering too.
    Last edited by Spectrez; 2011-01-22 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Are you sure? I just gained 10 levels in 5 hours yesterday doing WSG from level 24 - 34. WSG weekends give 10 bars every time you win. EVERYBODY does BG's for exp. And twinks do them all the time... It's mainly 19 twinks..
    nobody does xp-off bgs. the bgs reserved for people who switch xp off. i'm pretty sure, i waited 5 hours for a pop (levelled skinning and herbing to pass the time) and got nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrez View Post
    Are you sure? I just gained 10 levels in 5 hours yesterday doing WSG from level 24 - 34. WSG weekends give 10 bars every time you win. EVERYBODY does BG's for exp. And twinks do them all the time... It's mainly 19 twinks.
    To clarify: Players that turn off experience are in different BGs than players that still gain experience. You're right that leveling via BGs can be effective (and fun), but because so few people have their xp turned off nowadays it's impossible to find BGs for twinks (players that have xp turned off). I've been in a guild with some 19 twinks for a while (had a lv19 holy pally myself), so I know; We might have played 3 BGs in the 2 months I was active there; most of the evening we'd be in the queue while hanging around Goldshire, until we realized it was another waisted evening. We did 3vs3 Arena scrimmages though, and this was fun (except that Rogues are OP at that level and I was a Pally).

When you talk about 'twinks do them all the time' I suspect you mean just lv19s (mainly Rogues) that are overgeared, but they are actually getting xp; with heirlooms and enchantments. These are actually not twinks by the most common definition; for that they need to have switched off their xp.
    Last edited by XAmsterdamX; 2011-01-22 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks all for the great input! I'll probably end up randomly choosing from mining, herbing, and engineering :P Kind of off topic (but relating to what some said), but I've heard from others as well that the queue is forever for people who have turned XP off. We figured level 19 is the most popular level for twinks, which is why we chose that. Is there any other level that is somewhat popular for XP off BGs that you may know of? Thanks!