Glyph of Felguard Vs Incinerate

With the way molten core works and pooring over logs I found something very interesting. To start when raiding as demo , I find myself not getting that many incinerate procs, or refreshing hand of guldan etc giving priority over using them. My spell haste is just below 13% self buffed . I went through the logs and appears legion strike from felguard is really close if not more damage than incinerate and wondering if it would not be better to swap the glyphs. The math I did, i essentially took 5% damage off wol reports on my incinerate and added 5% to legion strike and the results were not even close. I think these numbers would heavily favor a aoe fight towards glyph of felguard as well , as your main nukes would be immolation aura, hellfire, shadowflame , rather than keeping up immolate. So my question is, has anyone done the math of which glyph you need to use, or should I say , at what haste percentage should you swap to incinerate glyph ? I see the incinerate glyph going way down the charts as soon as improved soul fire goes away even more, just my thoughts and would like some respones .

10+ Year Old Account
    Single target Incinerate is better, many targets Felguard is better. This is what I've been noticing in my logs ever since 401.

molten core is RNG so it will vary tbh