Mastery in the new patch..

Has anyone seen what the stat weights will be with mastery getting substantial buff for unholy?

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes it will be substantial.
    http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t110294-..._3_stay_me/p6/
    are the stat weights.
    it will out do crit and possibly expertise.
    haste will still be king and hit to cap of course.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    haste will still be king
    After strength of course =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    After strength of course =P
    you cant reforge str.

and with that in mind you should always in every dk dps spec gem for str, eat str food as opposed to any other food, flask for str and enchant str whenever possible as opposed to any other type of enchant that could fill that slot.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-01-27 at 08:54 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    you cant reforge str.

and with that in mind you should always in every dk dps spec gem for str, eat str food as opposed to any other food, flask for str and enchant str whenever possible as opposed to any other type of enchant that could fill that slot.
    To be fair when talking about stat weights you can't be so specific to exclude strength. Your post failed to mention strength while as obvious to you may not be to others. Not trying to reprimand just throwing that out there as he may be looking for gemming advice as opposed to just secondary stats. Considering stat weights weapon dps and weapon speed are usually included but you can't gem or reforge for those either >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    To be fair when talking about stat weights you can't be so specific to exclude strength. Your post failed to mention strength while as obvious to you may not be to others. Not trying to reprimand just throwing that out there as he may be looking for gemming advice as opposed to just secondary stats. Considering stat weights weapon dps and weapon speed are usually included but you can't gem or reforge for those either >.>
    granted i didn't state that in my first post but but i did clear it up in the next post i hope.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-01-27 at 09:45 PM.

When speaking about DK stats Strength doesn't even need to be mentioned. Strength's value is a complete no brainer. What the OP is talking about is secondary stat priority. Not to sound like a douche or anything, but if someone doesn't understand that strength is the De Facto primary (as in unreforgeable) stat as dps then they really need to do some class research.