Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by splifone View Post
    so why do they have similar names ?
    Say that of Warcraft and starcraft too, at least warhammer was linked at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoflash View Post
    Squats >.> they are real i swear it.
    eaten by a big tyranid swarm fleet, better lost..
    But they are rumoured talking about bringing a new alien dwarf idea in the game in the Tau empire.

[QUOTE=Borigrad;10914228][/COLOR]edit some would argue their so similar that you can connect the two as 40k in the future of the fanatasy, but canonically thats not the case, dispite the similarites.
    I mean if you want proof next time you look at the eldar look at their ears, they are the eldar race, aka space elves. Orks, Humans (witch hunters for proof) Then you got Chaos, Same gods and what not./QUOTE]
    Well if you look at how orcs and orks reproduce and infect place, it really shows how the two universe has gone their own way.
    You forgot the Tomb king = Necron
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    According to Lore in 40k, when Slaanesh was born the Dark Choas Energy released nearly did wipe out the Eldar. Just saying it happened already.
    Nearly but not completely yet.
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-03-30 at 11:02 PM.

Just to ress an otherwise dead thread

The lore in warhammer and warhammer 40k in no way suggests that they are in different times. For all we know, the warhammer world is a planet long forgotten from the old empire of man.
    Sigmar has been suggested to maybe be a lost primarch. Who knows.

Deleted
    Don't necro old threads.

Closed.