Poll: race that has the best rogue racials for PvP?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Death to all rogues!!!!
    For the Greater Good.
    www.allods.eu

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRetnolds View Post
    Shadowmeld->Stealth won't work in 4.06, seeing as how Shadowmeld will no longer remove you from combat (it just turns you invisible). Dwarf is the most useful (Frost Mage resist and Stoneform), you're being ridiculous by only limiting to one of each race. If you really want to gimp yourself and not go dwarf, Goblin is your best bet.
    stoneform isn't bad but cmon what if youre not fighting anyone that causes dots on you or what if when youre in combat (you cant use stealth there)...now as an active combat racial id say it's decent since it drops bleeds and reduces 10% of dmg taken but thats pretty much all dwarfs can do..i honestly thought shadowmeld could of been used as a second vanish ( drops combat and can re stealth in order to ambush your opponent), plus the 2% doge, increase stealth speed and nature resist all seemed like pretty neat bonuses. I still have ppl telling me it works and that shadowmeld does drop cb but im starting to think they are the ones who are incorrect.

Deleted
    why aint ther troll in the poll?

Deleted
    Wait for tuesday / wednesday, bob. Then go human.

i'm between worgen rogue vs nelf rogue; really can't decide between the two for pvp:

nelf pluses: 2% dodge (great for pvp), 5% faster movement while stealthed (not game-breaking but a nice bonus), shadowmeld (really the reason why it's being so hard for me to choose; it can be used a second vanish sometimes or as an interrupt which is great), nature resist

worgen pluses: 1% crit (i heard rogues don't really use crit that much; correct me if im wrong PLS), extra sprint (it's a crappy sprint but keeps you on the target which is great for rogues since they are close up melee attackers), nature resist AND shadow resist (1 extra resist when comparing it to the nelf)

Basically: Night elf's shadowmeld & 2% dodge VS Worgen's extra sprint & 1% crit

ALSO THINKING ABOUT TROLL ROGUE??? WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? trolls have awesome rogue racials:

da voodoo shuffle<----Great for when they slow you (happens A LOT to rogues) or snare you etc.
    1% bow or throw crit<----helps with your range weapons (rogues use em at high lvls in certain situations)
    regeneration<----great bonus fro pvp! even 1 hp can mean a lot in pvp
    Berserk<----one of the best rogue racials out there; phenomenal for rogues since they can only dps

Honestly i think this thread should be changed to troll rogue or nelf rogue for pvp!

So guys help me out and thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by LeetKaiser; 2011-02-12 at 10:50 PM.

Deleted
    Dwarf.. epic racial is epic.

Quote Originally Posted by tejlol View Post
    Dwarf.. epic racial is epic.
    worgen or nelf

---------- Post added 2011-02-12 at 06:50 PM ----------

bumpbumpbump

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes, escape artist is great and they are hard to target
    This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Deleted
    human...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefar View Post
    Gnomes, escape artist is great and they are hard to target
    i second this. the best alliance race is gnome, just like the best horde race is bloodelf

Given the fact that human isnt listed (if it was, i would pick that), i'd say night elf, having an extra vanish sometimes is nice, plus 2% passive miss on you, and the increased speed/stealth is great

Nelf gives you a second vanish "technecally"
    humans have a free trinket
    worgen are really only good in WSG as flag runners if they can get away with it.
    Belf goblin and dwarf cant really compare honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    for the 20-34 and 50-64 level range, gnomes are probably a good candidate IF you go engineering.

You get the goblin rocket helm at lvl 20 (+15 stam + wsg utility), rather than 35, and you get the +81 stam eng. trinket (cannot remember which name it is, the 410 ap proc one) at 50 rather than 65. This trinket is not unique, you can wear 2, if you give up your medallion/trinket. IIRC you can also get the cobalt frag bomb/grenade belt at 50 vs 65.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worgen perks: increased crit and nature and shadow resistance, and a 2 min CD second sprint
    Goblin perks: 1% increased haste, CD of either forward rocket launch or offensive rocket, and increased alchemic skills (not sure if this helps but i want to list all)
    Gnome perks: escape artist to get out of slowing or roots, increased expertise with daggers and 1H sword, increased engineer, and small size, arcane resistance
    Dwarf perks: frost resistance, and stoneform (great for escaping and/or zerging with no dots on you from certain classes)
    Blood elf perks: increased enchanting, an aoe silence and energy CD, arcane resistance
    Night elf perks: increased dodge, shadowmeld to get out of combat to stealth (sometimes), nature resistance
    Last edited by Holypowah; 2011-02-28 at 04:23 PM.

This poll lacks gnomes.