Is it live broadcasting?

If this works out then this following weekend I am going to play DC ONLINE. on Broadcast. However people were able to see my last gameplay the audio was horrible. All I need people to do is look for a few seconds and tell me if the audio/video are good. I will be playing "Rift" for one hour tonight starting now. Just let me know in chat if you can hear audio.

http://www.livestream.com/thehackal?t=329385

Video is good Mr. Frost Ice not sure for sound since it's muted (guess why)

Well at least I got the visuals down cold. I admit it would be rather more entertaining to watch with the audio. The sound isn't muted I could hear it but I don't know why others couldn't. In any case thanks for the review, it's a work in progress

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Well at least I got the visuals down cold. I admit it would be rather more entertaining to watch with the audio. The sound isn't muted I could hear it but I don't know why others couldn't. In any case thanks for the review, it's a work in progress
    So, is it hard to set up the broadcasting? I imagine I'd want to do it someday too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    So, is it hard to set up the broadcasting? I imagine I'd want to do it someday too.
    Not really hard. You go to live stream and downloaded their PodCasting. It fills in alot of details. The reason why I went to podcasting on live stream is because for some reason xfire doesn't support Rift or DC Online. It's really quite easy to do once you do it. I had myself to read up on youtube sites and go through directions several times

And it's still not good yet. It's decent but without the people watching unable to hear what I'm hearing they are less likely to stick around and watch it. All in all it's pretty fun like xfire to be playing any game and have people chat with you while you play it, to answer your question. It's not really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
    Not really hard. You go to live stream and downloaded their PodCasting. It fills in alot of details. The reason why I went to podcasting on live stream is because for some reason xfire doesn't support Rift or DC Online. It's really quite easy to do once you do it. I had myself to read up on youtube sites and go through directions several times

And it's still not good yet. It's decent but without the people watching unable to hear what I'm hearing they are less likely to stick around and watch it. All in all it's pretty fun like xfire to be playing any game and have people chat with you while you play it, to answer your question. It's not really hard.
    Ok thanks. Will try to set it up later.