Question about tracking something with Power Aura

Okay, so I just downloaded the addon and I'm trying to make it so that the aura shows up when the Improved Soul Fire buff falls off, I've tried couple of things and I've googled/watched youtube videos and such and I still can't get it to work how I want.

It either shows up and disappears instantly, or just stays there permanently and doesn't go away.

I want to make it only show up when I DON'T have the ISF buff up, as to know when to recast. I know how to set up the position, and such, just not how to make it work like that.

The options should allow for you to have it only appear while in combat and in the absence of the buff.

Would help if you could post what check boxes you are using, and what activation.
    Science started out as a form of Magic.
    When Science is advanced enough Magic is dispelled.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...istract/simple

In activation, use Buff, type in "Improved Soul Fire"
    Tick "Invert" and "Cast by me" (just to be sure)
    In the Animation tab, drag the Anim. duration to whatever time you want the buff to stay on screen.

This should pop up the chosen icon/graphic when the debuff ends and it will go away after the time you picked.
    Last edited by Chaltione; 2011-01-30 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks, it worked ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    Glad you got it to work but why would you want to show it when its not up? You are supposed to recast it when the still up ISF and let it hit just when it falls off.

Version:4.9; Instance25ManHeroic:true; icon:Spell_Fire_Fireball02; buffname:Improved Soul Fire; x:-505; groupany:false; Instance10ManHeroic:true; InstanceBg:true; owntex:true; isResting:0; Instance5Man:true; InstanceArena:true; Instance25Man:true; Instance10Man:true; Instance5ManHeroic:true; size:0.25; y:-176; texmode:2; timer.b:0.0078; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.g:0.0078; timer.h:2.36; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.0078; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true

Is what I use.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.