A Good Alliance US Realm for PUGS?

Hi there,

I am looking for a good Alliance Realm where PUGS have a decent success rate. Doomhammer has no PUGS what so ever. We do the BH weekly boss and that is it.

It is a good realm from a PVE point of view but it is just too small and doesn't really seem that active. I am going to be having most of the day to myself due to a change in my work schedule and was looking for a realm that is active running raids with PUGS. I do not have the time or desire to commit to a Guild for now.

Doomhammer probably has some good guilds but other than that it really has nothing to offer. I have rarely if ever seen people PUGGing any old world raids too at the peek times. Even at it's peek times Stormwind seems really empty.

I am actually looking for a realm with an active and thriving player base where PUGS do have a decent success rate running Cataclysm Raids and Heroics.

Cheers!

P.S Does anyone know a thing or what PUGS are like on Kel' Thuzad, Stormrage and Lightbringer? I've checked out Lightbringer and have been told that they don't PUG much at all.

Hello RyanJD
    Take a look in this list:
    wowrealmstatus net/factions.php?t=1
    From reals you asked i would suggest you to give it a try with a lvl1 spy in Stormwind at peek times.
    But any other ally crowded realms should be fine.

Stormreaver is high up on progression and is one of the few heavily Ally realms