Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Just got Zin'rokh...on my druid main

Like the title says, my main is a druid with a hunter and mage alt -_- I wasn't really going for this sword as I popped all my troll frags to get some of the archy achieves. But now that I have the sword, I'm wondering should I lvl up a DK/Pally/War? What would you do?

DK

No real reason other than they're what I like the best, and they're faster to lvl up.

Play what u like, but just save it for some time u may lvl an DK, Pally, Warrior somethime

just use it on the hunter!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account
    203 Troll solves and still nothing...
    I hate you now

Seriously though, just do with it whatever you want. Keep it in the bank for the time you get bored and decide to lvl an alt.
    Dawwwwwww

Disenchant it.

Seriously though, there isn't much point rerolling a totally new character to take advantage of a weapon which is barely an upgrade from a PVP weapon.

And a PvP weapon it takes a couple of hours once every week, for 2 weeks to get.. with any reasonable Rating.

I'd say level your mage

Deleted
    350+ troll solves and no Zin'rokh yet. Hooray for the lucky people......

15+ Year Old Account
    If you want to do some serious PVE, forget the pally at least. They are on the bottom of dps meters atm, and ptr buffs only raise their dps about 1k. Dk's are gonna get nerfed so their dps will drop about 1k, at least frost's. I'd say warrior Get an another one and dual wield em

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djpete View Post
    Like the title says, my main is a druid with a hunter and mage alt -_- I wasn't really going for this sword as I popped all my troll frags to get some of the archy achieves. But now that I have the sword, I'm wondering should I lvl up a DK/Pally/War? What would you do?
    It's not like you got Shadowmourne or anything that op... like iWolfBanei said, DE it.
    Or just keep in bank for the moment you'd really want to level one of those classes.
    If I had it, by the time I'd level something to 85(not the same with learning to play the class) my guild would have some hc bosses on easy mode and T2 pvp weps would be out.

10+ Year Old Account
    350 troll solves on my main, and 150 on my rogue alt (he's an alchemist so going for vial of sands recipe) and still nothing I am jealous.

------------- Kul Tiras EU-------------

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by malpractis View Post
    It's not like you got Shadowmourne or anything that op... like iWolfBanei said, DE it.
    Or just keep in bank for the moment you'd really want to level one of those classes.
    If I had it, by the time I'd level something to 85(not the same with learning to play the class) my guild would have some hc bosses on easy mode and T2 pvp weps would be out.
    Sarcasm much?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axakat View Post
    350+ troll solves and no Zin'rokh yet. Hooray for the lucky people......
    I feel your pain, I am around such number aswell.. QQ
    Last edited by mmoc7b61e2a4ca; 2011-01-31 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Pain! not paint :-)

LOL love all these people that have done over 300 solves....

gogo i got it on my 14th

Bah... i'm still trying to get the recipe of the drake, very rare too =/

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    If you want to do some serious PVE, forget the pally at least. They are on the bottom of dps meters atm, and ptr buffs only raise their dps about 1k. Dk's are gonna get nerfed so their dps will drop about 1k, at least frost's. I'd say warrior Get an another one and dual wield em
    Love your sig =)

OT: Dont level something due to a wep, a class is so much more than its gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Sarcasm much?
    What's sarcastic about that? MC's still go for 4K on my server, if there is no reason to keep it/use it, why not?

My main is a rogue, my alt is a warlock. Want to bet I'll get Zin'rokh before getting a BoA staff or Tyrande's trinket?
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    What's sarcastic about that? MC's still go for 4K on my server, if there is no reason to keep it/use it, why not?
    What's sarcastic about it? The fact that after saying disenchant it, he also said "seriously though"...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooplar View Post
    LOL love all these people that have done over 300 solves....

gogo i got it on my 14th
    I hate you.

OT: Whatever class you feel plays best, or don't have yet. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Unfortunately it's unique. :-(

(Ironic frown since I don't have one.)