Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    I lol'd at "superior breed"

Cancer? From food? K.

Also ever hear of E. Coli? You know where you get that from right?
    Nutjobs these days...

Beep

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4662934.stm

Boop

http://www.organicconsumers.org/Toxic/animalfeed.cfm

Baap

http://www.ejnet.org/dioxin/

Have fun dieing in aggonizing pain.

You must be one hell of a jokel if you believe that everything you shove down your face is good for you.
    Yes, food kills.

No sir i only it Veggies too you are not alone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    Vegetables... Am I the only vegetarian playing WoW?

Quote Originally Posted by Sariden View Post
    99% Meat only. Only time i've eaten vegetables is out of politeness. Not even joking. Vegetables are what the "food" eats.
    Marry me.

Meat>Veggies. Chips>Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Boroher View Post

You must be one hell of a jokel if you believe that everything you shove down your face is good for you.
    Yes, food kills.
    And you must be one hell of a joke if you believe that everything you read* is true.
    Yes, people lie.
    *Though it seems you didn't fully read it, or you think everyone who eats meat eats exactly the same. And it's not like eating only Veg isn't bad for you either, lack of dietary needs gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Bacon>Chips>Everything.
    Fix'd

OT: Both.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-02-02 at 08:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are biologically suited to be omnivorous
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Veggies contain only fibres. Meat contains LOTS OF PROTEIN (bearygrylls).. so yeah combine em
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy both and wouldn't limit what my body was made for when it comes to eating since it is a major influence on what makes us healthy. People often become vegetarian or vegan because it's inhumane to kill animals. Being an animal freak myself I understand why, but it's sadly neccessary and we are usually more humane about it than any predator would be. After all, their place in the world, like any other living being, is to help support everything else. Meats, vegetables and fruits all have different nutrients that are beneficial to us. Cut one thing out of the picture and we'll most likey get some sort of defficiency if it isn't supplemented with over the counter vitamins and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Count me among the veggie crowd. Vegan and enjoying it.

Veggies go very well with meat !

10+ Year Old Account
    gotta have both im not taking pills 2 make up for the lack of veggies

but meat wins hands down STEAK NUFF SAID

Well i eat everything. Get up in the morning, make me some eggs, a couple of hot dogs, some tomatoes and after that an apple or two. Maybe throw in some chocolate for desert. But i gotta say i love me some PIG! The pig is the king of the animals, fk the lion, he doesn't taste so good.

And btw, vegans lack protein so when u punch em u can easily break their bones. And that is fun! Also, mmmm deeeeeeeeeeeeer! I'd eat the hooves if i could.
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken. Quack.

I eat paleo, but mix in intermittant fasting and ketosis, so I'm about 95% meat, with about 5% veggies.

I partake not in the meat, nor the breastmilk, nor the ovum, of any creature, with a face.

On Topic: Meat

I'm a little weird in this, i only eat vegetables at work because the cafeteria sucks... well it does not suck but i don't like the way they cook (mainly the seasoning) :P, so i only eat meat when i cook it, at a restaurant or franchise XD

Omnivore.

But i tend to argue with vegetarians a lot. Majority of them seem to act as if they are better than non vegetarians. A lot of them put themselves up on a pedestal and are very hard headed. So I enjoy pushing their buttons. I even got one of them to say it would be ok to eat a human being if they were brain dead. A lot of them think they are smarter that they actually are.

Deleted
    both, i see no reason to only eat one or the other, if we were only supposed to have one or the other we wouldnt have evolved the way we have

Both, But mostly meat.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Quote Originally Posted by grimmymac View Post
    i doubt anyone eats just meat Even a burger has lettuce
    Because everyone likes Lettuce right?

I like me some Meat and Potatoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat...... *drool*

I love vegetarians!

So delicious...and they're weak from their poor diet, so they can't fight back!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!