Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A friend at work asked me if id ever played an RPG, only RPG I had ever played at the time was "Super Mario RPG" lol. He gave me his WoW disc and a free trial and asked if id join the guild he was making of fellow employees. I went home, knowing well the reputation that went with World of Warcrack, i told myself id play the 10 day trial and delete refusing to get addicted to a game that required a $14.99 monthly sub. 10 Days later i found myself activating another 10 day trial to play with the guild some more, 10 days after that i found myself entering my billing info into the online sub form..... 3 years later i just managed to quit WoW. My computer crashing helped in me quitting The people i played with my coworkers quit a month after i began! THey leveled to 50 and quit, i leveled to 70, then 80, then went through all tiers of Wrath, 11/12 ICC, and finally quit

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A friend came with some discs and a piece of paper with some code on it. It was a few days after my birthday, on 25. April 2005 if account management has it right

The rest is history.

I went and bought the game that afternoon

played the warcraft series, loved killing horde.
    now i can do it with a rogue that has more sprints then the delivery truck, ambush hits as hard too.
    been a bit over 5 years and still loving that sound undead, orcs, and tauren make when they die.
    love the pve content too, no stupid gimmicks like blindness or anything like that, i have enough fear of going blind as is.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-02-02 at 02:11 PM.

I took a severe beating at a party. Most notable injury was a torn retina. Doctor said I could not leave the house for a week so I was home from work and extremely bored and heavily medicated. I kept seeing these 10 day trials for this game that I had always made fun of (warcraft). Finally the medication and boredom got to me and I clicked the link. I hit the 20 level cap of the trial quickly and had to have MORE! That was 220 days /played ago.

Friend sent me his wow beta invite as he was joining the military.

Got hooked in beta. Been playing ever since.

Deleted
    the 2 euro 14 day trial in the dixons store

I had played WCIII before and when I was living in Calafornia I would occasionally go to this Computer Lounge I guess ( I dont know exactly what its called but it where a bunch of gamers would come and play games like Counter strike ) I saw someone playing wow but i didnt know it at the time but i remember thinking how awesome it would be if i could play.

Then during my freshman year of highschool in biology class me and a couple friends were talking about wanting to play it and how cool it would be to set up a camp at the top of a mountain and kill players as they flew over ( This was during vanilla when flying mount weren't even available, not that you would get many if any kills just chilling at the top of a mountain lol. ) Anyway only 2 of us began to play and the one i started playing with quit after a couple weeks but ive been addicted ever since... GG