Deleted

Halfus hard combi?

Hello, i know there have been alot of threads about halfus combination, i even read most off them but still got a question.
    we are a very casual guild that started raiding only last week were we killed halfus the first time.
    this week we are not sure how to approach the setup for this week.

Nether Scion, Slate Dragon, Time Warden

any suggestion?

release scion -> Nuke (tanks switch at 8 stacks and whenever it falls off), healers deals with the raid dmg. Scion dead, timewarden gets released, nuke it dead. Keep switching at 8 stacks. Depending on your dps you can free slate and nuke it too, or just focus on the boss after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternatively release scion and warden at once, nuke either in any order, release slate at any time after the first dragon's death and leave it up. Kill boss, loot.
    When in doubt, assume you rolled a natural 1.

This combination requires 2 good tanks who communicate well. Slate Dragon can be ignored with 2 good tanks.
    Without Slate Dragon Halfus will apply a stacking MS debuff on the tank. The debuff is applied on hit so you would want to release the Scion first (if u are not releasing both Scion and Time at the same time). Releasing the Scion causes Halfus to have reduced attack swings (i.e. slower MS debuff application). Each MS application last 30 seconds. So the tank rotation will be every 30 seconds.

If you are releasing 2 at once you will want 1 tank on Halfus + Time and 1 tank on Scion. Reason for this is the dragons hit harder than Halfus. When swapping the tanks just taunt halfus over and keep the dragons on them.

Pallies can BOP the tank and reset MS stack. Have your tank who is BOPed have a /cancelaura macro so that he will cancel BOP the moment it is applied (and get aggro back). This helps the first tank to hold halfus for 30s longer (thanks to stack reset) which your healers will welcome.