nerf stealth
    made me laugh
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    pic or it didn't happen
    more serious tough, can't it also be possible you saw something else? When I was young I somethimes saw shades on the well near my bed, being older now I realise it must have been my imagination.
    And yes, your imagination can do weird things to you even when your older, there is no such thing as ghosts, just like UFO's, its all in your mind, or it was just something weird with a logical explanation.
    Why you dont believe in UFO's .. Yes there is aliens, just there is ppl like you who don't believe, just because they haven't saw them..
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    a black spot moving over a bad-quality camera at night, could be anything.

---------- Post added 2011-02-02 at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho View Post
    Why you dont believe in UFO's .. Yes there is aliens, just there is ppl like you who don't believe, just because they haven't saw them..
    I believe in life outside of earth, its just really hard to believe that they are on earth without making contact.
    If ppl from earth would discover intelligent life on another planet, wouldn't the first thing we'd do is try making contact with them?

---------- Post added 2011-02-02 at 08:45 PM ----------

brb raid atm
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

This reminds me, my niece used to insist there was a ''lady hanging from the ceiling'' of her bedroom when she was little.

10+ Year Old Account
    UFO does not automatically mean Aliens.

People who aren't very open-minded and need absolute proof before believing something is real. That's why a lot of people don't believe in ghosts or UFOs.

In my opinion, aliens (the real thing; UFOs could be ANYTHING, from an animal seen at an odd angle to a balloon) do exist. How can humanity be the ONLY sentient beings in this universe? The universe is far too large for us to be the only ones--if we came around, then chances are, so have other alien lifeforms on other planets. Most likely, these lifeforms live on other Earth-like planets... planets that live close enough to their Sun to receive Earth-like warmth while not being too hot, and not far enough away to be extremely cold.

That asides, I also believe in ghosts/poltergeists/spirits, whatever you want to call them. Too much has happened in my lifetime for me to not believe in them at this point... But that doesn't mean I let my mind wander away every time something "odd" happens. Chances are, in the OP's case, it's faulty wiring or sleepwalking, like a lot of people have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    UFO does not automatically mean Aliens.
    You are correct here.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Sorry. It's just that I love your couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    I'd rather suspect that he has a animal spirit, since it doesnt seem to be malevolent, it seems to want attention, Poltergeists usually do things like tripping people and generally hindering their daily activities.

---------- Post added 2011-02-02 at 08:16 PM ----------

Most of us here are giving alternative causes, and giving tips on ghosts as a fun thing to do
    I would like to read something up on those types of ghosts, can you give me a website about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get another dog, that one is OP

I think your crazy, paranoid, and maybe a sleep walker. If I was a ghost, I could think of a hundred other WAY better places to haunt then some dorks house.

Deleted
    On topic:
    You could be ill, go see a doctor. No need to be crazy to be sleepwalking or just randomly fall a sleep do the whole moving and wake up again not realizing what happened ( watch the clock, if you're missing 10-15 minutes and can't remember shit then it was you).

Kidding:
    1. OP do you by any chance play a rogue?
    2 Check how many WoW copies you have at home, if you see more than 1 then it was your other personality who bought the second one, and if you see more than 2 that would mean you have more than 2 personalities, go out and rent "Me, Myself & Irene" and all of you will have some fun
    3. Go and ask your dog why it's doing this , not IF, WHY, if it was your dog it'll get scared and realize that you're onto it and start talking to you, I mean talking like a real person ( don't laugh, could happen )) If that's the case:
    a) go see a doctor you may be going crazy
    b) you're gonna make shit loads of money with this dog
    c) your dog is really talking to you, watch out you could go crazy

4. Really dude call the Ghostbusters or CSI
    5. You really have a ghost. Start charging money for people from all over to world to come and play with the ghost
    6. Watch MJ's Ghosts movie and look around the whole time, the ghost may be in the same room with you watching

Have even more ideas but have to go. I'm the ghost in your house and it's time to scare you again

Sounds like you have quite the draft going through your house, you should close your windows
    "Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater." - Albert Einstein

Deleted
    Sry just read it and couldn't resist:

Poltergeists usually do things like
    Really? They usually ?! ))))
    Actually you are right. My Poltergeists just confirmed it ))))))))))))))))))))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, some of this stuff could be explained by someone else having access to your house. So I'd suggest getting your locks changed. But a lot of this stuff is pretty strange.

As long as its not violent...I don't think I'd worry too much about it. (It almost sounds like the kinds of things a child would do.) However, if you've ever had any reason to believe it may be otherwise, I'd consider bringing in a professional.

It may not hurt to research the houses history either. Being in real estate, I learned while getting my license, that, in the State of Arizona at least, any deaths that occur on the property don't necessarily have to be disclosed. So you may find something out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mafeel View Post
    Sry just read it and couldn't resist:

Really? They usually ?! ))))
    Actually you are right. My Poltergeists just confirmed it ))))))))))))))))))))
    i approve your sig
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

get a ouija boardand see what it wants
    o.O

There is always a rational explanation. Whenever the subject of ghosts comes up, I quote Derren Brown's Seance. Some really weird and definatly hard to explain phenomenon happened, but it wasnt due to ghosts.

As for the random objects. Dude, its the fairies. Trust me. If it is a screwdriver those are the worst. Let me give you an example:

I was replacing my laptop screen, I put down my screwdriver on my bed to do something. I come back and its gone. So, I take everything off the bed, the quilt, the sheets, everything. Its still not there. I look everywhere and dont find it. So, I call my dad, cus by this point I have gotten quite pissed. He said, go out of your room, say 'Give me back my f***ing screwdriver', then go downstairs for 5 minutes. Go back and it will be there. I thought this is weird and just more hippy noncense, but hey. I do it, come back up and it was on my bed. The bed I had stripped clear. It was not there before and no one put it there (my dad lives an hour away and my mum was at work). But oddly, it was there. Its the fairys stealing my stuff!

The doors can be shifts in wind. The phone could be a phone problem. The dog growling...its a dog, try to take it with a bit of salt. They arent exactly all knowing. I hear stuff outside my door all the time. I often hear people in my house, however, since I have a very keen sense of hearing, most of the time I presume it is next door's.

Take each thing on this list on its own. Think about it, try to fix it. Dont let this drive you crazy.

Deleted
    Did someone call me?

id say check the house to see if anything is missing like valuables or food, hide a camera/ webcam around the most active area like some have said. If it turns up theres someone with a key or a squater change your locks call the police. now im not an expert on the if it is a spirit so your guess is as good as mine on that one, mabe talk to a priest i dunno.