Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

What's your opinion

I am in a close friend guild that we are progressing through Cata, we currently have 5/12 bosses down.

But my real question is, I have 1750 valor points, and for my chest it's 2200 but last night I also picked up Dizze's Whirling Robe.

My main spec is Destro, but i've been looking all over online to figure out if I should use the Dizze's and keep reforging mastery so I can max my hit to 17% or should I save my valor points and get the Tier piece and then reforge once I get that chest?

Any other locks out there that could take a minute and help me out?

Thanks

Not looking to get flammed or anything, but any help would be appriciated

Deleted
    Hi there,
    you have 2 options in destruction at the moment. either stay at 581haste rating and convert rest to crit while keeping hit cap. Or you can try and go to the hastecap for destruction that is 2632 rating that will give you extra tick for immolate dot and brings your GCD down to 1s. I would say that get that tier chest since it's stats are great and get at least 2-set as fast as possible.

Deleted
    Tier chest was my first buy, the set bonuses pretty much stink but the itemization on them is nice

Go for legs. The hit rating is hard to come by and the itemization on them is sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I personally see it, increasing the ilvl of a slot is more important that switching between same-ilvl pieces. Yes, there are BiS pieces that perform better than some others, but in most cases you'll see a better improvement with the increased ilvl (lots more int, and more secondary stats). If you're regularly downing end-game content, you won't need to worry about valors as much, so the decision is a little easier.

If you're confident you can get an epic in a given slot, especially if its superior to a valor piece, don't use valors to get something else in that slot.

Legs may be an exception though if you're doing heroics and have a chance to get the upgrade.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Leg tier should be the first one you aim to get if you're raiding. I personally never wait for it to drop from VoA/BH. 188 Hit from the leg will help you a lot more than those crit/haste on chest piece.

Keep the robe and buy the t11 legs.

Funny story I got the pants droping from VOA after 2 days of buying them from Valor and was the only lock in the raid... Iam swimming in valor now tho so dont care much

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome guys, thanks for the info.

I'm not hard up for gold at all, I have enough for everything I need

I'll keep the robe and get the pants, seeing how I already have the gloves.

Thanks again!!