Funniest FAKE BLIZZ EMAILS

OK so normally i just delete them but this one caught my eye lol so i opened it.

I laughed so hard

Subject: Blizzard Entertainment's mistakes cause you to World of Warcraft account stolen, this is the compensation you jmtj3xse

Inside was a link that was all blizzard out and said "congratulations! Your world of Warcraft account (_________.com)to receive compensation.This is Blizzard Entertainment's apology, We acknowledge a mistake, for you to lose the World of Warcraft account in order to recover our losses, We will give you 50000 gold coins free of charge and rare mounts (Dark Phoenix), I hope you can restart the game

Login here to authentication, 48 hours you will receive compensation

Description: test account and permanently disabled can not compensation

I was like how to people think this stuff is real. Lol So thought it be funny to share other horrible attempts to hack accounts.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's funny. Yes, we all get those. Although, it's forum policy to not have these sorts of things.

One tip I'll give everyone is to use a different email for their Blizz account that they use for all other things. Grab a cheap authenticator and don't worry!

Thanks for posting, but as I said, these threads are against our policies! Sorry about that!