Pugs will still fail.

Sorry, even with the 15% buff they will still stand in fire, not interrupt, and die to 3rd grade math level mechanics. Tanks will still not queue for a random when they can do it with guildies.

Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

what are you talking about?
    yes people will fail if they dont think, but what?
    and what 15% buff?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

15+ Year Old Account
    I disagree. I think it's going to get the the point where pugs can just faceroll the pugs (save for the mechanics which actually require thinking). So they'll finish most of a heroic and then get stuck on a mechanics issue.

It's a snake, snake, ah ooooo, it's a snake!!

And yes ofc they will, but what's your point?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

15+ Year Old Account
    pugs will still fail, but some more pugs will succeed. if you're doing it with guildies, i don't see how this affects you, but hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by opethex View Post
    Sorry, even with the 15% buff they will still stand in fire, not interrupt, and die to 3rd grade math level mechanics. Tanks will still not queue for a random when they can do it with guildies.
    I use LFD for 95% of my dungeoning. I'm a DK tank. My guild is east coast, im west coast. They raid really early in the AM for me which is perfect, I dont have to ruin my whole day/evening to play warcraft... but no one is ever on to run dungeons so I LFD>

90% of my LFD's complete with only 1-2 wipes. Some bosses and trash are rough due to low dps or learn2play people. 15% buff will take this from 90% to 95+. I'm ok with the change.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...bad people will still be bad? You don't say.

I've been with awesome pugs...some even better than my guild groups. And I've been with horrid pugs. Honestly it's been about a 50/50 split just about...that ratio is getting better over time at least.

What this change does is make pure PuG groups have a better chance to succeed if gear levels are low. Stupids will still fail, but heroics won't take forever and be overly harsh for a group that all just barely meets the queue requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe the people who are pulling 5k dps will now be pulling 5.5k dps!!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

I do not agree with this and i do not believe that 15%!!! is necessary at all, 5% would be sufficient IMO. Pugs now are normal tho, can be misleading from my POV (I am pally prot and holy spec...) and ofc there are 1-2 scrubs in your group that are screwing but you can choose vote to kick to get rid of em so.... And i do prefer pugs to guild group runs (it gets boring).

OP is just trolling

This is his second thread about the same topic. Troll harder.

Other topic:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...0#post10334780

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

what are you talking about?
    yes people will fail if they dont think, but what?
    and what 15% buff?
    Read todays front page post on 15% random dungeon buffs to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Linry View Post
    maybe the people who are pulling 5k dps will now be pulling 5.5k dps!!!
    Oh god I can't stand queueing alone as a tank because the majority of the time I do top damage and we can't kill anything because healer ooms before the boss dies ><
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

As a tank, I usually bring a healer with me I can rely on and 1 maybe 2 dps. not for the 5% it did give but because thats all i could find or had time to wait for. Now with 15% I will still take 2 or 3 guildies but maybe adding a random pug from LFD feature. AT least this will make the dungeons faster if nothing else for me.

There are few abilities that actually 1 shot you. Pretty much all the stone Core bosses have a 1 shot ability but most of the other instances don't. Yes some pugs will still fail but it will definitely help.

Forum trolls who are generally bad and dont even gem their gear: "QQ Pugs failing in heroics, heroics are too hard!"

Blizzard: 15% More damage, more healing and more health!

Forum trolls: "Pugs will still fail!"

... What do you honestly want blizzard to do? Make every instance with no interesting mechanics.. aka tank and spank or just nerf all the damage so that standing in fire for 30 seconds doesnt even put you below 80% hp? Really, just get a clue.

even with this buff your going to have the same ole "spend 5k on gear and just dinged 85" i had this last night a prot pally walked into Deadmines with all resill gear thinking it was going to work...... even with that buff it doesn't make a bad player good