Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    To be more on-topic, I really don't care if TB is only level 81 in WoW. Hell, I don't even play most of the games he post videos about, including WoW. What keeps me watching his videos is because they are entertaining, humorous, and all around informative.

My favorite series of his is definitely the WTF series, and that has nothing to do with WoW. I think a lot of his subscribers will agree, they are a great source of entertainment, and they informed me about some great indie games. A couple of which I've bought and enjoyed, including Magicka.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalBiscuit View Post
    And I think you need to lighten up if you actually think I'm being serious. The reality check is in the mail, cash it immediately when it arrives.
    Just saying you sound super mad. I mean come on, listen to this quote from yourself
    Feeling vindicated is soooo fuckin good. Nice to make people mad too. I've always said, it's easier to hate than to create. People like you always take the easy route and that's why you don't get anywhere.
    A channel creator like huskystarcraft just to name one off the top of my head would never act so unprofessionally. You sound like a generic internet troll, not someone who is trying to be taken seriously as a gaming channel. Getting in flame wars with people is never good for you.

EDIT: I have to go now, but seriously consider taking the high rode when faced with people that dislike you instead of getting into ugly flamefests
    Last edited by ed; 2011-02-05 at 05:15 AM.

It's an unrequited love thing. I can't count the number of blatant fanbois who've turned into uber-malicious haters in a heartbeat because I didn't give them the attention they craved.
    I knew someone who did this, all because you put out a starcraft video. Honestly though I think alot of this TB hatred is coming from a simlar conecept to people hating blues or ghostcrawler. On the internet people will freak if they dont like what they hear. Ive seen it first hand.

Class nerfs- WTF BLIZZ
    Blues posting something funny on a funny post - WTF BLIZZ WHY ARE YOU BLUES NOT DOING THERE JOB
    Totalbiscuit states an oppinion of his that other people dont like - WTF TB THATS NOT RIGHT AT ALL

The internet seems to make people act like asses to people who really not deserve it and frankly, i dont like it.

just posting this because it was on my mind as of lately (the blues seem to be under alot of fire lately :S, what i mean by this is people being dumb on the internet) thought it could contribute to the conversation in someway.

Arrav

(p.s. On an off note, I Tried TB's battlecruiser rush. its funny, freaks my friends out when they see a battlecruiser that early, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ed View Post
    Just saying you sound super mad. I mean come on, listen to this quote from yourself
    That's not what you said at all. You're changing your mind because you took a sarcastic remark way too seriously. Let me guess, American?

A channel creator like huskystarcraft just to name one off the top of my head would never act so unprofessionally. You sound like a generic internet troll, not someone who is trying to be taken seriously as a gaming channel. Getting in flame wars with people is never good for you.
    Getting in flame wars is always good for me, great publicity, free advertising. Haters are a valuable commodity, they provide constant free brand recognition. This is a business after all. Y'know people keep saying this but I just keep getting more subscribers. I'm beginning to think they're not correct.

Do you have some experience in the ways of running popular gaming channels that you'd like to share? Husky thinks people are dumb as shit too, he's just too busy to tell em. I know this, I was chatting with him earlier on the very subject. He adores my trolling.

That's not what you said at all. You're changing your mind because you took a sarcastic remark way too seriously. Let me guess, American?
    Hey, now, the few Americans that are actually capable of intelligent thought take a slight amount of offense to that stereotypical remark. Doesn't mean it's wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kaouthakis View Post
    Hey, now, the few Americans that are actually capable of intelligent thought take a slight amount of offense to that stereotypical remark. Doesn't mean it's wrong, though.
    I'm married to one, I know that for a fact, it just comes down to a balance of probabilities. Ya see the shadow of an animal with a long neck, chances are it's a giraffe. Not stereotyping the giraffe, just very likely to be one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaouthakis View Post
    Hey now, a few implies more than 2.
    Be careful with your wild accusations

Um yes. The 2 I mean are you and TB's wife!

*shiftyeyes*

Why u no make a AZ Daily today biscuit?
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Getting in flame wars is always good for me, great publicity, free advertising. Haters are a valuable commodity, they provide constant free brand recognition. This is a business after all. Y'know people keep saying this but I just keep getting more subscribers. I'm beginning to think they're not correct.

Do you have some experience in the ways of running popular gaming channels that you'd like to share? Husky thinks people are dumb as shit too, he's just too busy to tell em. I know this, I was chatting with him earlier on the very subject. He adores my trolling.
    Yeah, it also gets you off my front page for a few months each time you do that, so that's probably dumb as shit, sorry I forgot to mention it the first time you did it during the Cataclysm beta, I was just too busy to tell you. (And that was after the first time I asked nicely on IRC)

Thread locked.