Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't see anything about guild caudron going from 10k-1k flasks needed to be made in order to get this perk....i guess we'll have to wait until a later patch, or until my guild makes 10k flasks. Either way, it will be a while before i can use this perk. I was really looking forward to it also =X

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaux View Post
    Didn't see anything about guild caudron going from 10k-1k flasks needed to be made in order to get this perk....i guess we'll have to wait until a later patch, or until my guild makes 10k flasks. Either way, it will be a while before i can use this perk. I was really looking forward to it also =X
    I'm pretty sure that was applied in a Hotfix already. The achievement text is likely going to be applied in the patch.

R.I.P. Feral Druids
    Such feeble minds..

Deleted
    I wonder what the goody bag will include this year :P

wow just fucking wow this is gonna be a huge nerf to pet armor
    current beetle has 20k armor
    hunter has 14k

new 70% of hunter armor = 9800

unless I'm reading it wrong
    Last edited by Rolly; 2011-02-07 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weebos View Post
    ‎"Patch notes patch notes patch notes"
    Yawn
    "Also, Survey has a 3 sec cooldown now, down from 5 sec. "
    YES! YES!
    Oh yes, yes.

That was a nice little nugget in all of that. Looking forward to Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Love the Worgen flight form, hate the Troll. Unfortunately, I'm a Troll Druid.

I just care about one thing that i didn't see on the notes: is the fucking Elementium Stormshield graphic bug finally fixed or what? You've had enough time, so c/d?

WOW ele shaman got insane boff!! now i gona top damage mether in the raid ............... if i got a spot ...........coz as bliz says bring the player not the clas:P ........and it dosent mether that the dps is hmmm 30% worst then other DPS specs:P but were fine :P

Goodbye WoW.

Regards,
    Loyal subscriber and feral druid since 2005.

Cya on yer alt m8.

I like most of these changes. Can't wait for profession and some class fixes. Some nuissances in the instances are also fixed. Happy times!

Thank you blizzard for bending locks over and really drilling us a new one. . . remove manna drain??!! really? and lowering silence on felpup? yea . . . thanks alot for making me reroll a warrior. . who was buffed AGAIN. . . . yea for removing skill and replacing warrior keyboard turners making it to 2k. .

Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    The entangling roots glyph change, was relevant for raids guilds stacking druids to insta root adds blizz didn't like that.
    They dont want any class to really have the upper hand on any fight hence all the buffs/nerfs looking at you hunters (except mages of course :P j/k any smart person knows mages suck in pve)
    As a resto druid i agree with the fact they should have changed the clearcasting thing but this roots change needed to happen, or else people would just cheat there way through more raids by stacking druids (Wasn't just the paragon feral cat thing that people were stacking druids for)
    That wasn't the point, nice try though. Maybe next time you should read and think before you assume things and hit post.

The point was that they changed the insta root glyph to a reduced cast time and fixed a bug so that the glyph of instant roots (which no longer exists) wouldn't consume clearcasting. Basicly, fixed a bug that wasn't even an issue anymore.

I'd also like to point out that druids can still cast root on those mobs so the glyph does little to affect that. I can almost assure you that the nerfed insta root glyph is a direct result of how OP it was in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by shekspeare View Post
    - Icebound Fortitude now breaks stuns when used, in addition to providing immunity to them.

Blizz said - no more anti-control in this game. we don't want to be like - button vs button. and what is that? how does it calls? Blizz - are the silly and rude liers.

PS then get palladins passive stun-remover for Hand of Freedom too, liers!
    I wasn't happy about this either. Now they have a stun break, a fear/charm/sap/hex/sheep break, all with immunties to those effects as well as anti magic shell.

p.s. Ret Paladins no longer have stun breaking Hand of Freedom, try and keep up =)

can anyone confirm where the agi/str/int metas will drop from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    That wasn't the point, nice try though. Maybe next time you should read and think before you assume things and hit post.

I'd also like to point out that druids can still cast root on those mobs so the glyph does little to affect that. I can almost assure you that the nerfed insta root glyph is a direct result of how OP it was in PvP.)
    Maybe you should do the same.

It might be OP if you look at it isolated, but since it is a skill of one of the most broken classes in PvP it was not in any way OP.. So now Boomkins have no instant root and a semi-useless silence with a 1 min CD.. Basically all they did for us this patch was fix the mount bug and play around with the lolshrooms... I don´t care what they do to the shrooms, a piece of crap in nice giftwrapping is still a smelly piece og crap. Ferals getting the bat as well. I really hate Blizz trying to force people into resto in PvP.

Look at the tools of other caster classes and then look at moonkins. The difference is huge, and those retards have the nerve to talk about balance?? Guess they play frost mages in PvP the lot of em. PvP has rarely been more imbalanced. Thx Blizz for ruining any chance moonkins had in PvP. Idiots.

I wasn't happy about this either. Now they have a stun break, a fear/charm/sap/hex/sheep break, all with immunties to those effects as well as anti magic shell.

p.s. Ret Paladins no longer have stun breaking Hand of Freedom, try and keep up =)

thats what i said =))

P.S. and now they must get for us -passive- stun-remover for Hand of Freedom. because thay took it away.
    like a logic of Blizz - no more anti-control for all classes, except death knights. only dks must have all anti-control abilities versus all classes. heroic class... balance, what can I say?

Deleted
    I'm so sick of Bliizard's PvP policy - every expansion they just pick one class and buff it to a point where it becomes untouchable, everyone else be damned.
    (Who knows, maybe some developer's wife/girlfriend decides to to play a certain class, and gives them hell at home until he gives her godmode or something close, seriously buy that nagging bitch a pair of diamond earrings to shut her up and fix the friggin game. 2 years of loladins, and now we gonna have 2 years of frost mages...)

And what about everyone else, some classes have been waiting for years to be PvP viable, guess they can wait a few more right?
    Last edited by mmoc9b681f085e; 2011-02-08 at 11:20 AM.

Deleted

Thumbs down

Congrats Blizzard - Achievement unlocked:
    Patch 4.0.6 - Make people pay for a product that pisses them off!

Caster season incomming.

In the priest department it says: "Strength of Soul now occurs when the priest casts Inner Focus on oneself". This part puzzles me, does it mean we can now also cast Inner Focus on someone else? Or am I such a noob that you could always cast it on someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Torements View Post
    I could care less about this patch, really didn't fix much
    So you care about it, even though it didn't fix much?
    Cool.