Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Christmas Woodland Critters...By Eric Cartman! :P
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

F.E.A.R still get me. It's weird, when you are being attacked by loads of guys with massive guns, its fine. And then a small girl appears and you crap yourself. Why does that happen

omg fatal frame had me sleepless for 3 nights. that one ghost that comes at u in the bathroom mirror . :SSS

Condemned: Criminal Origins was pretty damn scary when I played!

Deleted
    Silent Hill, man that gets me every time. The radio noise? Agh, can't get over it. Dead Space somehow gave me the creeps and the original Resident Evil (Biohazard). F.E.A.R. wasn't particularly scary, but it was very jumpy. Lots of "when's it gonna happen, when's it gonna happen". But when it finally did it just felt like a videogame again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Resident Evil when I was like 7 scared me a few times. Not scary, just those zombies popping out of nowhere in a dark room :P.

Apart from that, none really scared me. Think that Clive Barker game Undying scared me once or twice with those ghosts, it sure as hell scared the shit out of a mate but I was getting quite immune already at that age (14-15 i think).

Sex and the City: The Game
    Sarah Jessice Parker!

Jokes aside, I rarely play 'scary' games. So I guess it would either be F.E.A.R. or Resident Evil 1 remake on the Gamecube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doom without a doubt :X

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NerdsRSexi2 View Post
    Doom. 'nuff said. xDDDDD
    That shit was SO scary, when it first came out and compared to everything else I had been gaming at least. xD
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

Cutman Mike's Ghoul Forest 3(mainly due to the fact I havn't touched Amnesia yet with a 5 foot long stick)

The old doom effects and graphics give a nice creepy atmosphere, including the original music, the overall sign and shockfactor are just amazingly fun, as the game's sole intention is to try and scare you off your chair, quite fun game actually, main character was a copy of the Ring ghost, which moved on heartbeats, and when she killed you, you'd get quite the shocking images.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

Deleted
    First thing that pops to mind would be a game named "D" for playstation one, Played this back when I was a child and couldn't sleep for a week.
    Similar to the Simpsons episode were Bart has nightmares about his clown bed "Can't sleep, Clown'll eat me", imagine that but for a week.

Another game would have to be Silent hill 2. Wasn't the fact the game was scary it was just the fact I would play it at 2 in the morning, with the curtains closed and all the lights off, Became quite jumpy

10+ Year Old Account
    well i have to say FATAL FRAME, no game has ever kept me on edge like that. i never jump from games but wow that game was something else.

Honorable Mentions:
    The Original Resident Evil
    Doom 3 (mostly the begining)

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Amnesia the Dark Descent and that wins hands down.
    That sequence with the toture devices was a total mindfuck and every zombie demon beast thing meant a tense 3 minutes in a corner, terrified to look behind you while you remain unsure of whether or not its seen you.

Following that is Dead Space 2. It didnt follow in the firsts footsteps and become a continuos shooter, every encounter was unique in its own way and the new relationship you build with isaac as he becomes a talking protagonist helps you.

But defo Amensia on the... HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! IS IT GONE! I'M NOT TURNING AROUND FUCK THAT! 'Turns around' HOLY SHIT IT SAW ME I GOTTA BAIL! 'Run..... friend reminds you that they run faster than you' die.

Oh, and this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loSzp...eature=related

Deleted
    the first avp scared me the most because i was like 10 when played it and i was always calling for one parent to be nearby...the suffering was scary too

you haven't been traumatized till u play fatal frame, its a classic, u have to play it its just one of those games that u play for the fright...u wont be disappointed

Deleted
    Silent Hill 2 used to scare the crap out of me when I was younger, never played it but I watched my sister complete it alot. The ost recent game that has managed to scare me was Metro 2033. Traveling through the dark unlit subway tunnels with only a flashlight to help you, surrounded by ghosts, mutants, and a War between Commies and Nazis. What got me most was the when you went to the Library. The first time I went there I didnt kill any of the Librarians, but they just watched me, and that was enough to keep a constant tention over me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Labonte View Post
    Another game would have to be Silent hill 2. Wasn't the fact the game was scary it was just the fact I would play it at 2 in the morning, with the curtains closed and all the lights off, Became quite jumpy
    I have so wanted to do that but I no longer have a ps2 .
    So far I would have to say amnesia.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    Might not be the overall scariest game, but the level Shalebridge Cradle in Thief 3: Deadly Shadows is the most frightening level I've ever played in a game. It's balls to the walls insane.
    I second this! Thief 1 and 2 had similary scary levels with the crypts and all those undead zombie-knights but the cradle was the pinacle of scariness in the series so far.
    Also: System Shock 2 the whispers, voices and noises were just so intimidating.

F.E.A.R back in 2006 ;P i jumped and screamed so many times XD freaking scary ass little alma...although F.E.A.R 2 is even worse...naked teen alma...oh god that once scene were she grabs you out of nowere..i remember almost falling off my chair and throwing my mouse away hehe..

I love D. I have it for the Sega Saturn. I was forbidden to play it well any of my nieces or nephews were around because it gave them nightmares.

I would agree with people's choice of Doom as well. Nothing more fun than walking through long hall ways with flickering lights and hearing demons making random noises around you.
    Raaniosi - lvl 100 Forsaken Warlock