Now my favoutire LP song.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Royalwolf6 View Post
    6/10
    Now my favoutire LP song.

FUXING EPIC 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Trilom View Post
    FUXING EPIC 10/10

haaaaaaaaaaaa 5/10?
    what the hell did you just put me through?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryve View Post
    haaaaaaaaaaaa 5/10?
    what the hell did you just put me through?

Its okay but not my cup of tea. Sounds like the record keeps getting stuck :P
    4/10 personal taste though, I am sure if I was into this I would add another 4 points to this score :P

Anyway rather than post some of my personal taste I thought I woul;d post something a little different

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    3/10 Kids Vid... Lovely

http://youtu.be/Xs5a6sKvg1Y

Forget how to post vids, its been a while. Masterplan - Back For My Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by Stormridah View Post
    8/10

and now..make the girlies wet!

4/10. Im into rave but that was too repetitive even for me.
    Heres one of my all time favorite tracks.

Also something for you metal and "epic" lovers.

Last edited by Evil Inside; 2011-08-15 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Also something for you metal and "epic" lovers.

8,5 / 10
    I quite much liked that

and then you shall have this!

Due to the hmm... progressing... nature of the song, you must listen the whole thing to rate it.

and then you shall have this!

Due to the hmm... progressing... nature of the song, you must listen the whole thing to rate it.
    Thanks I really enjoyed that. The progression throughout the song is what kept it fresh for me.
    Heres one for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Thanks I really enjoyed that. The progression throughout the song is what kept it fresh for me.
    Heres one for ya.

ok so i kinda liked it in the begining but then as soon as ashe started to sing...omg it was painful to hear. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Bure View Post
    That's a good story, you should throw in the Good Story Basket so we can listen to it again later.

Quote Originally Posted by illidan50 View Post
    ok so i kinda liked it in the begining but then as soon as ashe started to sing...omg it was painful to hear. 4/10

-snip-
    7/10 I'm not a fan of the lyrics but they're not bad.

10/10 - Old In Flames are still unmatched in my opinion.

Last edited by kliffharry; 2011-08-15 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    10/10 - Old In Flames are still unmatched in my opinion.

-Snip-
    8/10
    Waka flocka flame

Umm yeah I'm going to post two videos because ^ has alot of cussing

Clean version ^^^^
    Last edited by surafang; 2011-08-16 at 02:47 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I love the gaming community. Nerds have quality taste in music.

Here's my contribution:

Kinda generic, but still good.

Quote Originally Posted by geniusbean View Post

Here's my contribution:

Kinda generic, but still good.
    Yes, it is kind of generic. The sound, though, is really good, and contributes to the mood of the song. Fun little fact, I used to live in the town where this band originates from, Karhula. Horrible little place full of drunkards and old people.

8/10

Quote Originally Posted by geniusbean View Post
    I know, right? I think it's because of our social ineptitude that we're drawn to better music. Wait a second...

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...c-book-guy.ars

Errrr. Hmm. Apparently we're also better at picking up women. Diggity.

Anyways, I'll vote it a 7/10. Enjoyable song, but it wasn't anything totally innovative. Just solid metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I know, right? I think it's because of our social ineptitude that we're drawn to better music. Wait a second...

Errrr. Hmm. Apparently we're also better at picking up women. Diggity.

Anyways, I'll vote it a 7/10. Enjoyable song, but it wasn't anything totally innovative. Just solid metal.

Not terrible, personally i grew out of my screaming music phase some time back, but a 7/10!

/watch?v=GIwIPd29If0 (more of a lurker than a poster, sorry)
    The world is a deaf machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetics View Post
    Not terrible, personally i grew out of my screaming music phase some time back, but a 7/10!

/watch?v=GIwIPd29If0 (more of a lurker than a poster, sorry)
    The tune is relaxed, but the lyrics dont fit in with the song, It's a weird one, since they are somewhat deacent lyrics(have a good meaning), but dont flow with the song for me, gona give it a 7/10.

Keine Lust, Rammstein, Yes it's German, It means No Desire, But in the song he says "Ich habe keine Lust" Which means "I do not feel like" or "I do not want to", Both are used in the english translated version.

Meaning: "You know, after all of these years we're full-up! Fame, success, money. We don't want to do anything anymore! Nothing! That's the idea in the song. We've returned to the starting point again. We just want to make music again. We don't want all the circus that goes with it anymore. So, we meet up again, one more time, for one more performance- just to make music together. The fact that we are fat is just symbolic for excess. It's really just about returning to the beginning."

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    The tune is relaxed, but the lyrics dont fit in with the song, It's a weird one, since they are somewhat deacent lyrics(have a good meaning), but dont flow with the song for me, gona give it a 7/10.

Keine Lust, Rammstein, Yes it's German, It means No Desire, But in the song he says "Ich habe keine Lust" Which means "I do not feel like" or "I do not want to", Both are used in the english translated version.

Meaning: "You know, after all of these years we're full-up! Fame, success, money. We don't want to do anything anymore! Nothing! That's the idea in the song. We've returned to the starting point again. We just want to make music again. We don't want all the circus that goes with it anymore. So, we meet up again, one more time, for one more performance- just to make music together. The fact that we are fat is just symbolic for excess. It's really just about returning to the beginning."
    I never knew before that what the song was about, mainly because it's.. yes, german. It's really cool to watch that video and listen to the song with this in mind, but I still don't feel like it's anything particularly good. Maybe I just don't like Rammstein. 7/10

And since Badpaladin decided to skip mine, I'll just post it again, without shame.