Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Hmm, wonder what healers will think about mages affecting their gear, however the change is nice for arcane
    Name one arcane based heal.

The only classes it affects are Arcane Mages, and Moonkins (and I don't think Moonkins were even interested in this trinket but I could be wrong). And coupled with the recent AB mana buff, it actually yields a higher mana save than it did previously.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

10+ Year Old Account
    epic picture

Oh, sweet with such retarded nerfs and hotfixes. Seriously, where did the good developers go? Fuck your new MMO and put some of your old developers back into WoW, because the current ones are so lazy, and can't balance for shit. Jesus christ these changes are retarded,(No, I don't play a warrior or mage, I just find the changes retarded, and that they should have learned how to balance things the first time they do it, and adjusting values instead of flat percentages.)

/rant over.

* Starfall will now hit any target in range which is in combat or not at full health (including the Exposed Head of Magmaw, which was causing issues with Starfall).
    I found out this tonight in Grim Batol.. Oh the rage from the beloved tank

That picture has furry written all over it.
    Last edited by Hathor; 2011-02-20 at 03:38 AM.