Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    If she's smoking and you are to try to listen to the conversation and maybe share your thought about something.
    She doesn't smoke, when we walk out of class I walk past her to like a smoking area... and just casually look at her lol.

---------- Post added 2011-02-16 at 09:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    no offence to anyone, but asking advice about girls on a WoW forum is not a good idea
    I've received nothing immature and stupid yet, so I guess it s'all good.
    Even so, it would be amusing for anyone to read

Deleted
    Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss - a book that far too many Games and nerds never know exists, sadly.

(Disclaimer: The Game is often percieved to be the fool-proof pick-up guide. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is a story, but a good one. Instead, take it as a primer to start thinking about how you generally go about meeting the opposite sex and how you can improve yourself in that regards)
    Last edited by mmoc4cab6b80ec; 2011-02-16 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    You mentioned she stands around talking with her friends during the 10 minute break while you go for a smoke. Unless she is also a smoker then to her you are gonna stink, gonna make talking to her a lot harder if she just wants to back away from you. Theres a guy at the place i work and i actually leave the room when he comes near me just cause of that reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    no offence to anyone, but asking advice about girls on a WoW forum is not a good idea
    LOL - not everyone is a fat pizza eating nerd you know!

Advice on girls best suggestion I can think of is try and find out if you have any mutual interests, that is the best place to start off a conversation. NEVER EVER allow her to know you are tongue out panting interested and NEVER ever (unless she asks) show her your penis through a window, however tempting!! There is possibly never the right occasion for this move!

I hope the serious side of my paragraph is helpful.

Foolishstar

Tell her a joke that's relevant to the class you share with her to break the ice. Then perhaps mention a problem or topic in the class that you don't quite understand, goal is to have her explain it to you and hopefully become study partners. FYI different sex study partners ALWAYS hookup. Oh, NEVER, EVER hit on her, it'll put her on the defensive and you'll never get any.

10+ Year Old Account
    T-A-L-K T-O H-E-R

I'm sure that was obvious advice though. Or do you magically expect her to know what you're thinking? Ask yourself this: What is the worst that can happen? She says no. Best that can happen: Well, use your imagination.
    Last edited by Calon; 2011-02-16 at 01:18 PM.

Ask her about some school stuff you "dont understand", pretty girls like to be taken for smart girls... Works the other way too

Use Stalkbook to check what she likes and hit with that, maybe some concert some sport or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Q t View Post
    She has this daaaaaaammmn sexy tattoo on the back of her neck, today she did whatever with her hair to put it to the side and made it real obvious she had one, maybe she did it on purpose to show off to me, but seriously. I'm a dreamer rofl.
    Holy crap ask her about the tattoo!!!!! You'll find out in a blink of an eye if she meant to show it to you in the first place. Even if she didn't, ice'll be way broken and at this point you can talk about your tattooes if you have any, or ask her to describe how she had it made, if it hurts and things like these if you don't have any tattoo. If this is the case, you've been wanting to get a tatto for ages, but for some reason you never did it (doesn't matter if it's true or not, cause if it's not that's not a big lie, is it?). If everything goes OK, you won't even realize you're asking her out for a cofee to continue the conversation, it'll come out naturally. Last but not least: her friends probably know everything about her tattoo, so there are high chances they won't interfere in your conversation. Way to go mate, and GL!
    Last edited by mmoc1c8e21a025; 2011-02-16 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roll a human male, type /flirt, any one of those should land any chick anywhere.

Really though, most women, not all, want a confident man, you staring at her 24/7 makes her uncomfortable, most likely. What you need to do is, reach down grab your nut sack, thank god youre a guy, and strike up a conversation!
    I recently heard this line on TV the other night,
    You: " Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?"
    Her"No, how much?"
    You: "Enough to break the ice!" then you start macking on her hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by 5648945621 View Post
    Ask what the drop rate for her pants is ))
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    Tell her a joke that's relevant to the class you share with her to break the ice. Then perhaps mention a problem or topic in the class that you don't quite understand, goal is to have her explain it to you and hopefully become study partners. FYI different sex study partners ALWAYS hookup. Oh, NEVER, EVER hit on her, it'll put her on the defensive and you'll never get any.
    Ahhh.. sounds so good, but I don't think so, unfortunately. I am bad at jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Q t View Post
    I've received nothing immature and stupid yet, so I guess it s'all good.
    Even so, it would be amusing for anyone to read
    What about this message some1 wrote?
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Quote Originally Posted by crapapelada View Post
    Holy crap ask her about the tattoo!!!!! You'll find out in a blink of an eye if she meant to show it to you in the first place. Even if she didn't, ice'll be way broken and at this point you can talk about your tattooes if you have any, or ask her to describe how she had it made, if it hurts and things like these if you don't have any tattoo. If this is the case, you've been wanting to get a tatto for ages, but for some reason you never did it (doesn't matter if it's true or not, cause if it's not that's not a big lie, is it?). If everything goes OK, you won't ever realize you're asking her out for a cofee to continue the conversation. Last but not least: her friends probably know everything about her tattoo, se there are high chances they won't interfere in your conversation. Way to go mate, and GL!
    I agree with this asking about the tattoo.

Find something to compliment her on... shoes, hair, tattoo... That will break the ice, and you should be able to swing a lunch out of it.

Deleted
    Many girls hate smokers tho , just like me :P

Just do some research dude. It always worked for me!

For instance, if she's gonna attend to a party that you're also invited too, just like, make it your main priority, to atleast hang out at that place for a while.
    It's a great conversation opener, as you both have something in common, if you end up at the same spot.
    Things like just smiling at her when you're at the school, if you happen to meet at a hallway (not like, looking at her while in class), give her a smile and a hey. The worst thing that could happen is that she finally realises you exist and isn't interested.

Just whatever you do, don't be "slimy". Don't make stupid comments, don't Friend request her on facebook without a real reason.
    And if you don't really know the girl at all, remember to present yourself in a "cool" way, as in, say hi and give her a small compliment. Be a gentleman.

Deleted
    if it goes bad there is always protitudes

Yeah you could ask about the tattoo, but you already have common ground by being in the same class, so maybe tap her on the shoulder sometime late in the lecture or just as you're getting out, and ask if she has notes from some week that you missed class that you could either borrow to copy or whatever. Then you can ask about the tattoo so its not all awkard. Has the possible benefit that if you do it at the right time, say like after she packed them up or as you're walking out, maybe her friends won't just stand around and wait for her. If you don't have any friends in this class, you could see if you could get into her study group if a test is coming up or maybe work on the homework with them. I forgot to read what course/grade level this is at, so some may or may not apply, but it seems like an easy in to start conversation and you can gauge reactions from there.

introduce yourself, bring up questions about the tattoo. tell her you think it looks nice.be subtle not too subtle or youll just be a "friend" and you dont want that. im a lil more bolder than you i would just ask her to lunch or somethin. honestly just be urself. and one important thing. if she doesnt smoke., when you formally talk to her. do it b4 u have ur first cig so she doesnt smell you step 3 profit
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life. My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."