Disc is teh Suxorz

this is post number 1238928912344234 concerning how terrible disc is to play. i hate it. please, stop overworking it. bubbles cost 1k mana. make that the only spell. and it would still be more fun than it is now, just trying to keep bubbles on every1. MAN u guys really know how to /stalk me, find my favorite class, even get into the spec im playing, and then ram a shovel up its arse. shovel end first.

10+ Year Old Account

Not a good idea. - Simca
    Last edited by Simca; 2011-02-18 at 01:43 AM.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

holy can do everything disc can do... better. besides BIG bubble, but that only reduces dmg by 30% for 10 seconds or some bs now. so, uhhhh, yeah, holy does everything disc can do.... better. there is no reason to play disc. please, fix disc. the entire FUNCTION of a disc priest is dmg mit. you are supposed to be mitigating dmg, not prioritizing healing. yeah, you heal, when penance is off CD. renews every once in a while, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT TOUCH ANYTHING WITH LIGHT IN THE SPELL, because you will oom. man, i just hate disc and its mad frustrating to be in class for 165 minutes and complain about disc priests the entire time on forums because the class is about microsoft computers and theres really not an easier operating system in the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please continue this discussion in the other threads on this topic.

Locked.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines