Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphon View Post
    I finally got this trinket on Tuesday. The stacks last 15 sec, and if you're hitting a target, it refreshes ~5 sec..

I think it has a 50% chance of stacking every 5 seconds for those of you keeping track at home.

Still a good idea to get it, but like a few posters up said - use the right trinket for the right job.

where does Crushing weight fit in here? I seem to like it, but what are the thoughts of posters here?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfram View Post
    where does Crushing weight fit in here? I seem to like it, but what are the thoughts of posters here?
    The str is nice, but the haste proc is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by alexunlv View Post
    It is 10 seconds before the stack/s drop off, not 5 seconds. The stack stacks on a 5 second increment for a total of five stacks before you can "use" the trinket.
    If you are at five stacks, as long as you keep hitting something, it will stay at 5 stacks and NOT drop off. It is annoying though.
    As you noted, it's 10 secs, but the problem is if you stop hitting something for 5 secs, which would be about the time on Magmaws head, Freezing bite...Atremades airphase, it's gone. Granted you have about 5 secs to get it back up, but RNG has been more cruel to me than favorable.

Chimeraon is probably the only fight I never have an issue and you're right, with the right stacking it's pretty awesome burst.

I keep the IoY around for those fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudikid View Post
    Maxdps.com still has it ranked surprisingly low, is that even after the changes to the proc rate?
    That's because Maxdps.com only calculates the dps based on stats alone and not use effects. This is also why you can't use the top of the list for BiS since every piece with crit / mastery would out weigh items with expertise / hit. Gotta pick and choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphon View Post
    I finally got this trinket on Tuesday. The stacks last 15 sec, and if you're hitting a target, it refreshes ~5 sec.
    You are right. I watched it closely and it is 15 seconds.

---------- Post added 2011-02-25 at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    As you noted, it's 10 secs, .
    Looks like we are both wrong Mad, unless I'm just not reading your comment correctly. The stack will drop off after 15 seconds of inactivity not five or ten seconds.

Anyhow, yea awesome burst!