Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    ZA and ZG surprised me :O Just when I thought 1 'new' 5 man coming, they bring back 2 old raids as a 5man and bring out new stories and items, pretty cool I loved ZG, ZA was ok.

Deleted
    Will their be a new legendary? Its in the notes but in a confusing way :s

Quote Originally Posted by IPWNFGZRS View Post
    So glad I deleted my chars and have got out of this shitty game.
    Did ZG on my DK 50 times for mount. Yawn Yawn Yawn

Rehash content again and again. Not suprising as they fired 500 ppls tho
    Game is dead for most, and more will leave with lazy yawn rehash content. And more welfare epix hahahaha

But it means more of the good players will come to Rift Leave the scrubs in Wow
    You sound like a silly kid and if you aren't than that's even more pathetic. If you enjoy Rift that's great, but bashing people because they enjoy a game you are tired of is immature.

Deleted
    Btw how much old content has been revamped exactly?

1. Naxxramas
    2. Onyxia
    3. Onyxia and Nefarian
    4. Ragnaros
    5. ZA/ZG
    6. to a less extent, Kael'thas

If you think about it, over 6 years this isn't an awful lot of recycled content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    So.. They buff earthquake.. And then nerf it more then they originally buffed it? What the Fu...
    Do note the difference between channeled and 2.5 seconds cast time...

Quote Originally Posted by Hansisaf View Post
    To everyone whining about the reuse of old content, think about it this way:
    Corporations work with budgets. Blizzard has a certain budget assigned to patch 4.1. When they recycle ZG and ZA, they are giving us pretty cool 5-man heroics that don't take up as much budget, leaving a bigger part for the raids.

If they would've made two brand-new heroics, they would have to spend less time and money on the raids.
    Cue the casual vs. hardcore debate in 3...2...

Oh, and um, paladin nerfs, rabble rabble...

Deleted
    I am not amused, about the Recycling/Removal? of ZA and ZG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    I think its more about the epic shard market more than anything. like when sunwell hit
    Another problem is that when you can get almost previous-tier level gear without raiding, the latest raid tier can't be balanced assuming the people raiding it have learned the basics of raiding from the previous tier - they're jumping to the latest tier straight from 5mans. Thus, Heroic Modes might get progressively harder, but normal mode raid difficulty won't be changing much from the first tier (which was roughly the case in WoTLK, ICC normal wasn't any more difficult than Ulduar normal).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maliander View Post
    One tidbit of information that is currently hidden behind the "user friendly" version of achievements: There is a seperate counter for deaths to the Blackwing Depths Door Boss. There is no privacy in humiliation!
    I want to see statistics for deaths to the Blackwing Descent lift. Every raid we have engineers parachuting into the lava, or a pala/mage missing their cast and dying. It's hella funny

Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    Btw how much old content has been revamped exactly?

1. Naxxramas
    2. Onyxia
    3. Onyxia and Nefarian
    4. Ragnaros
    5. ZA/ZG
    6. to a less extent, Kael'thas

If you think about it, over 6 years this isn't an awful lot of recycled content.
    Deadmines and SFK. Techincally all of azeroth has been recyled but thats ok since that was a complete revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    just to note, the epics still aren't BWD/BoT/TFW/crafted ilvl, they are half an ilvl lower, but they will give casuals a boost into the older content if they are still having trouble with it, everyone else will be heading to firelands for their 372/385 gear
    Missed the point a bit there - epic shard prices will be dropping from 2.5k or so down to sub 100g after not too long, not something i look forward to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IPWNFGZRS View Post
    So glad I deleted my chars and have got out of this shitty game.
    Did ZG on my DK 50 times for mount. Yawn Yawn Yawn

Rehash content again and again. Not suprising as they fired 500 ppls tho
    Game is dead for most, and more will leave with lazy yawn rehash content. And more welfare epix hahahaha

But it means more of the good players will come to Rift Leave the scrubs in Wow
    Probably it's too late, but maybe knowing that in Rift you get epics at level ~15 (pants) just by doing rifts (zergfest) and more epics in other zones could make you change idea and keep playing WoW?

Given the fact that you need 346 gear and you will be rewarded with epics, these should be way harder than the other HCs.

Zul Gurub was merely a setback.

Amg! Amg! Amg! ZG is back! Woooooooop... pity it's now a lvl 85 Heroic, guess I'm actually gonna have to level one of my toons to 85 and get doing heroics!

Gurubashi tribes returning
    ...players can find level 353 epic items...

The Return of Zul'Aman
    ... providing item level 353 epic items...

The return of the free epics once again *sigh*
    Why cant they just put blue items here ? .. higher ilvl, but BLUE

Gad I hate blizzard for their lack of creativity. Renewing old content is old content.

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Do note the difference between channeled and 2.5 seconds cast time...
    Did not notice that. That makes me happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope atleast that Zul'aman and Zul'Gurub will be hard.

anyhow

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daros View Post
    Gurubashi tribes returning
    ...players can find level 353 epic items...

The Return of Zul'Aman
    ... providing item level 353 epic items...

The return of the free epics once again *sigh*
    Why cant they just put blue items here ? .. higher ilvl, but BLUE
    Why does that even matter? Rare and Epic quality items no longer have different amounts of itemization. A purple item of 353 ilvl will have the exact same itemization as a blue item of 353 ilvl. Would WoW be a better place if we were all colorblind? I wonder sometimes.