Fury weapons, need a quick second thought

atm I have 2x 346 blue 2handers and I have Soul Blade on me since I got the mace as prot

well I want to use the soul blade and since I have 2.7k conquest points I was going to buy the arena 1hander, but my question is, would the lack of stats be worth it for the overall dps in pve?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=61332

A cost-effective alternative for PVP. I wouldn't use a resil item for PVE, but I know of some people who do with good results.

$0.02

Deleted
    It's a pretty bad idea to use pve weapons for pvp because resilience matters so much.

If you absolutely don't care about being competitive in pvp, then blowing your points on a 1H will give you a pve upgrade until you can get magmaw's sword, or another soul blade.

I personally wouldn't do it, because I would save to get a pvp 2H, but it's your call.

Deleted
    Weapon damage and STR are the two biggest sources of damage. I believe you'd see an increase in dps by doing this, despite losing 50% of the secondary stats, you still get the most important secondary (crit) and increase the two primary.

Heck, buy the PvP weapon and try it out. If you don't like it, sell it back for a full refound.