Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Thanks Abandon, for defending "my point" and yes random angry man, we are doing heroic raids and NO, we will not recruit random warrior just because they got a new shiny cooldown. Our 10 man is made out of 11 members and its a closed circle (mostly made out of RL friends, luckyl, we are doing fine but as you can see im just displeased with blizzards greater picture, even though i understand its very complex to balance game on so many levels.

In 25 mans running multiple discs a lot of mechanics were negated with multiple Power Word Barriers. The nerf isn't that big of a deal imo, the PW:S one on the other hand is...

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    In 25 mans running multiple discs a lot of mechanics were negated with multiple Power Word Barriers. The nerf isn't that big of a deal imo, the PW:S one on the other hand is...
    If this is the reason for the nerf, why don't they "just" built a mechanic that takes this into consideration (like they have done with battleres and soulstone) instead of nerfing the ability itself.
    Blizz makes billions off wow alone - they should be able to afford more coders one should think...

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    So why wasn't Tranquility nerf as well when Paragon stacked 10 Druids for World-First Heroic Nefarian?

Quote Originally Posted by adilina View Post
    The only problem for disc priests is that Blizzard rape you again, again, and again, yet you are still willing to suffer, tolerate and endure.

All respec to holy then you will have your faint moan heard.
    We are mitigating the nerfs in our minds...doing what all true Discs priest were intended to do in the first place

---------- Post added 2011-03-03 at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    So, your problem is that you don't have a warrior for your heroic 10-man? Sorry, but I have no sympathy for you.

Do you know what the guild I'm in did when we didn't have certain classes for 10-man heroics? We recruited them. We didn't have room for a DK, but we recruited one anyway. When we decided that we needed a disc priest, our 2nd warlock leveled one. And now we simply rotate players for the bosses that they need loot on, if we need to rotate at all.

You're in a 10-man heroic guild... start acting like it.
    I find it hard to even remotely acknowledge people with your thought process exist. What part of bring the PLAYER not the CLASS don't you understand? If you have to make dim witted attempts to drastically massage your raid group around boss fights just to progress in HM 's then the game has failed in its design concept.
    People that think they know it all are annoying to those of us that do

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    Of course we will deal with it. As always. But those confused buffing nerfing on every other class every other week makes me sad.
    exactly my feelings on "cata tweaking" at the moment. there seems to be really NO plan at all behind those nurfs/buffs/tweaks/changes. every week something new.

there is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the change is good for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. there is another theory which states that this has already happened. ;-)

---------- Post added 2011-03-03 at 06:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    So why wasn't Tranquility nerf as well when Paragon stacked 10 Druids for World-First Heroic Nefarian?
    because they did in no way stack them because of tranquility? lol.

So blizz, You are telling me that prot pallys have a simple button that they can push, and all the players can go willy-nilly and get 20% reduced damage at ridiculous range and on a 2 min CD,

while we have to place this barrier, about 10 yards radius on the raid, 30% damage, 2 min CD and it is OP???

yes increase it by one minute, and reduce the effectiveness.

MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE