Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    This thread is rly old btw lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    imagine reflecting your own Hammer of justice after a warrior used spell reflect
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that would work - who knows though.

I do know that Hex being spelled reflected while grounding's down results in the Shaman being hexed, with the grounding being left alone.

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    today we opened on a resto shaman. rogue/destro, he reflected 2 chaos bolts in a row.

wtf?
    holy mother of necros

Stood in the Fire SaltLakeAtrocity's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    I was in arena a few days ago, and fighting against a ret paladin.
    All was going well and we were about to get the kill when my death coil was reflected... it cost us the kill and eventually they won.
    It just seems pretty unfair that a passive gem can determine which team wins an arena match. Couldn't they possibly change this to only reflect damaging spells/non CCing spells?
    If not, how about just for arenas..
    if you feel its that overpowered, why not just start using that meta yourself?
    -- We'll Dance As The Palaces Burn --

10+ Year Old Account
    1% is so pathetic anyway and has been that pathetic for years. If that one gem actually won him the match, he deserves the win for staying true to a gem...

10+ Year Old Account
    i was reading this thread when i saw: Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

anyone know if it still work for a lvl 90 and if it work in arena oO im just very curious :O...

Deleted
    Good times have been had with that meta. Love it when you can spot it and take advantage of the sudden stroke of luck.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please dont whine about a 1% chance of actually proccing seriously. He sacrefised a lot of other stats in order to get this. Soz for bad spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    i was reading this thread when i saw: Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether

anyone know if it still work for a lvl 90 and if it work in arena oO im just very curious :O...
    Was hotfixed around season 2-3, I had seen a shaman res 3 times in a row with that thing. Still won, but was really annoying, especially since it was Blade's Edge.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Was me against a ret paladin in a arena, only us left.
    Started of by reflecting my Paralyzis getting me rooted to proceed to reflect my disarm fear a cupple of secconds later, was about then I left the PvPing to my warrior.
    Yeah right

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    today we opened on a resto shaman. rogue/destro, he reflected 2 chaos bolts in a row.

wtf?
    There is a grounding glyph that increase the CD of it but allows it to reflect spells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by It can be ANYTHING View Post
    Give me an example of another non class-specific item or ability that relies on RNG which can be used in arena?
    Well i suppose then i will say that darkmoon faire trinket can res you n arenas if you choose to use it (at least did for wrath and cata, got videos tis funny :P )

i honestly don't see a problem with it, you want to use it? use it you don't? then don't use it, simples and a 1% its hardly anything to cry about, homogenization is a word that springs to mind, if everythings needs to be the -same- then the MMO is really take out and it would be a sandbox things like this are good in mmos if you ask me especially at such a low percentage, again if it was 20/30 etc or even 5/10 then i would agree but at 1%? dont see a problem.

Started of by reflecting my Paralyzis getting me rooted to proceed to reflect my disarm fear a cupple of secconds later, was about then I left the PvPing to my warrior.
    Disarm is classed as physical and not a spell, so thats not possible as far as i am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    imagine reflecting your own Hammer of justice after a warrior used spell reflect
    or using the new 5.2 blood fear(a buff that rpocs fear) can also be easly reflected by warriors. or the warrior intervining a touch of death killing him while he was full hp:P stuff like this happens alot in arena. so you got outplayed simple. beter luck next time.

15+ Year Old Account
    That gem won me dozens of games back in WotLK when I ran with it.

There is a solution OP. Gem that shit in your helm and enjoy the RNG! He reflected your coil, you reflected his HoJ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    This thread is rly old btw lol.
    Yes it is.