Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Clearly a hunter weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    Exciting stuff. Makes me wish I played a caster as more than an alt for heroics. At any rate, the staff is gorgeously detailed. I think I like the simplest one the best, it is misleading at a distance, but stunning up close.

So when does this stuff get live? not patch 4.1?? It's later on ye?

If its a legendary Staff my guess wold be dps do to that healers got ther Legendary mace in warth and it wold not realy be fair to range spelldps to have to sit by again . so my bet is on DPS Staff .

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    so, these quests involving the staff, when he shows us ''the future of azeroth'' is this gonna be like a wrathgate kinda ingame movie scene ??
    Anyone any idea's ? and is this cutscene ( if it's a cutscene ) in the PTR data?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evilblade View Post
    so, these quests involving the staff, when he shows us ''the future of azeroth'' is this gonna be like a wrathgate kinda ingame movie scene ??
    Anyone any idea's ? and is this cutscene ( if it's a cutscene ) in the PTR data?
    It will be like the current Cataclysm in-game cinematics, like the Uldum intro cinematic and Bastion of Twilight Eye cinematic and others.

The data is in the PTR files, but it isn't something that can be viewed through datamining I don't think. I'm pretty sure the server controls the mob spawns.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    9000 gold for the sands and 25 Living Ember ?
    This makes me think that nowadays Legendary = You've got tons of money to spend on mats .......

Deleted
    Looks more like a mace or an axe ... I'm a bit disappointed.

But I'am really looking forward to hear more about the lore around this staff ... why is the bronze flight involved in the ragnaros/deathwing fight?
    Maybe it is alos a leap into the next xpac (starring the bronze flight)

How would these quests tie in with War of the Ancients if the vision we are being shown is Azeroths future.

"Listen carefully, , for though we are only beginning, time already grows short and the consequences of our failure are unfathomable. An event in the recent past has been obscured from my vision by the most powerful of magics. Its impact, however, has not.

If action is not taken to change the course of this timeline's future, the outcome is clear. Brace yourself, mortal, and behold the future of Azeroth."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    How would these quests tie in with War of the Ancients if the vision we are being shown is Azeroths future.

"Listen carefully, , for though we are only beginning, time already grows short and the consequences of our failure are unfathomable. An event in the recent past has been obscured from my vision by the most powerful of magics. Its impact, however, has not.

If action is not taken to change the course of this timeline's future, the outcome is clear. Brace yourself, mortal, and behold the future of Azeroth."
    Re-read the first part of the sentence you are bolding - he's just showing what will happen if the whatever evil force (probably the Infinites) takes over the past timeline (probably War of the Ancients).

It'll probably be a cutscene of the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Re-read the first part of the sentence you are bolding - he's just showing what will happen if the whatever evil force (probably the Infinites) takes over the past timeline (probably War of the Ancients).

It'll probably be a cutscene of the end of the world.
    Oh. So basically its the future we would have to deal with if, we don't go back and change stuff in the past (WotA). Thanks you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    Oh. So basically its the future we would have to deal with if, we don't go back and change stuff in the past (WotA). Thanks you.
    Yeah, that's my speculation at least.

Well whenever they add the sound files for the cutscenes to the game, we'll all know for sure what these cutscenes are about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    9000 gold for the sands and 25 Living Ember ?
    This makes me think that nowadays Legendary = You've got tons of money to spend on mats .......
    Really? People still find 9000g much? No idea yet what the embers will cost when they start droppin in 4.1, but 9000g is nothing.
    Do people actually still do dailies, crafting and grinding for their gold? Djeez.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah what a disgrace, make it a 1h tankinging weapon and then i will post good stuff
    Stockli = Me
    Bladefist = Home

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lKaosll View Post
    How do you figure that?
    Healers had a legendary in WoTLK (Ulduar), DPS casters have had nothing since Vanilla. Also the effect that distinguishes it from epics will most likely be beneficial to DPS only.
    HOPEFULLY it will be similar to something like "Chance on harmful spellcast to give you 75 additional SP, upto 10 stacks. At 10 stacks it gives the caster 750 haste for 15 seconds and consumes the stacks on SP" (very similar to what Shadowmourne did, well kinda ).

Quote Originally Posted by Kgreene View Post
    I'm new to this legendary stuff. What are people's thoughts on how much this thing will cost? Also, is it likely a guild currently 11/12 will be able to obtain this in reasonable time?
    No-one can tell yet, but maybe.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapfreeze View Post
    Healers had a legendary in WoTLK (Ulduar), DPS casters have had nothing since Vanilla. Also the effect that distinguishes it from epics will most likely be beneficial to DPS only
    Nor have ferals...here's hoping it's the same class makeup as Atiesh was!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    9000g for a legendary shouldn't even be on discussion.. thats just simply ignorant

Deleted
    I just noticed that it looks like a Naaru on a stick

If it is a Legendary, grats Casters. Real question is what class specifically..?