Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    At first glance thought the efflorescence change was a huge nerf, but it actually says 4% every second for 7 seconds instead of 10% over 7 seconds. So thats 60% swiftmend healing spread out over 6 people changed to 84% spread out over 3, maybe even more since thats rank one? It definitely looks better in most situations though.

I think I just jizzed (In regards to Firelands pic)

it's a fairly minor build and I had time to have fun with something else, more on that a little later ...
    Stop teasing Boub

Oh noes.. Boub plays Rift

10+ Year Old Account
    So Feral Druid stampeding roar = group wide freedom. Wow. Melee train away!

Wait didnt they give that to enh shamans then strip them of it.

Yes keep nerfing prot warriors before u put the patch live *fix* nerf nerf...Pff

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Nor rogue.

I'm most interested in this SPELL_FAILED_EXCEEDED_WEEKLY_USAGE.
    First thing that popped into my head was maybe the guild perk spells. Like only able to summon everyone in raid like 10x a week or something. I hope this doesnt effect the mass ressurect (even if its a 10min "un-massressible" debuff when used...).

Deleted
    <3 Frost DK Buffs , thank you blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay for the fix with the shaman mastery, small buff but a buff none the less. Still waiting for the druid/shaman cooldowns :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    Yes keep nerfing prot warriors before u put the patch live *fix* nerf nerf...Pff
    Um... 20% spell damage reduction for 10 seconds every 30 is still amazing. Considering it was, you know, 0% spell damage reduction before then.

Deleted
    Shame there won't be a new raid though:

Blizzard has told Eurogamer that the Firelands raid – the next tier of endgame raiding progression for the MMO – will not appear in the next patch, 4.1, as it had previously planned.

In an interview at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco, lead producer J. Allen Brack said that players were not sufficiently advanced through the raid content that shipped with third expansion Cataclysm in December to handle the challenge of Firelands. He also suggested that Blizzard was thinking of creating "smaller" content patches for World of Warcraft.
    source: is on eurogamer, but I'm not allowed to post links yet.

Quote Originally Posted by blahssat View Post
    Good god, even more fury buffs.
    You're forgetting that, as it currently stands, they took Fury mastery and made is completely useless. Like, more useless than it was before they buffed it, and back then it was our worst stat.

So, they are increasing sustained damage, trying to nerf burst, and almost completely removed our biggest self heal as well as our Raging Blow damage.

But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

so 4.1 still 2 months away, then waht another 2 months for Firelands... wow.. JUST WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    While that makes sense to me...
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"One of our long-standing development goals is to release regular content updates for the community to enjoy. These updates are generally focused on introducing specific content, like a new raid or new gameplay features."

Give a tabard storage already!

Quote Originally Posted by trhemp View Post
    so 4.1 still 2 months away, then waht another 2 months for Firelands... wow.. JUST WOW
    4.1 will NOT be 2 months away if this is the case. Id say more like, month and a half at the latest. 4.2 probably the end of May/Begin of June, would be my guess at least

Also, I find it highly inlikely you've fully cleared the content, as something like less than 100 guilds worldwide have fully cleared this tier so far. That does NOT mean a new tier should be put out. Sure, by end of April, maybe 300+, but thats still not enough.

So now VP will be useless for even longer. Tier 2 Heroic give 140 VP, so we will have nothing to spend them on. Unless they put in new VP items that are ilvl above 359... mmmm

---------- Post added 2011-03-04 at 01:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel14 View Post
    4.1 will NOT be 2 months away if this is the case. Id say more like, month and a half at the latest. 4.2 probably the end of May/Begin of June, would be my guess at least

Also, I find it highly inlikely you've fully cleared the content, as something like less than 100 guilds worldwide have fully cleared this tier so far. That does NOT mean a new tier should be put out. Sure, by end of April, maybe 300+, but thats still not enough.
    Not everyone cares about Heroic Raids....

Looking at June now for 4.2... they already said Ulduar took too long to come out, and they are doing the same thing again.

Well, the Tranq cooldown buff'll be nice. I'll probably take the point outta Nature's Bounty and put it in there. I can live with the Lifebloom nerf since they reverted the mana cost.

ERR_NOT_ON_TOURNAMENT_REALM = "Not available on a Tournament Realm."

Could this mean the next Arena Tournament is coming up in a few months?

As for when I think 4.2 will come out.. maybe early July because the average timeframe of the PTR for major content patches is 2 months, and if 4.2 hits the PTR shortly after 4.1 (which has already been stated to have almost 2 months left on the PTR until release, according to the Eurogamer article) then late June/early July would be the most accurate time period for a release. I'm hoping early July, I don't want the next tier coming out as buggy as the first at release.
    Last edited by dascylus; 2011-03-04 at 03:08 AM.